Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hey guys im a new bully mommy and I have so many concerns with brix but he is the sweetest baby ever we say hello!!!!!!

Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Hey guys im a new bully mommy and I have so many concerns with brix but he is the sweetest baby ever we say hello!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mickeybubbafoxy View Post
    And yes @pdolphin27 he does have one blue and one brown which I think is the cutest

brix and mickey
    WOW! That's so unique!!

Default Re: Hey guys im a new bully mommy and I have so many concerns with brix but he is the sweetest baby ever we say hello!!!!!!

Yeah he was the only one of his brothers with one blue eye thanks

brix and mickey
    Using Tapatalk

Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

He may be allergic to beef, have you ever tried a different protein like Fish or Duck?

Well he was eating healthy extension salmon and brown rice but I think he was not doing to good with that food also

brix and mickey
    Using Tapatalk

Dog Park Attendant Rigginsluv11's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Riggins
    Likes (Received)

Have you thought about transitioning him to a different brand of grain free to see if that will help? Riggins chin was really bad until we transitioned him back to Fromm Grain Free and it has 100% cleared up. He had terrible acne and a big scab. All of which would bleed. Now he is clear and handsome as ever 😃 I also added fish oil, coconut oil and pumpkin to his diet once a day. His skin is great and his shedding has improved as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Rigginsluv11 View Post
    Have you thought about transitioning him to a different brand of grain free to see if that will help? Riggins chin was really bad until we transitioned him back to Fromm Grain Free and it has 100% cleared up. He had terrible acne and a big scab. All of which would bleed. Now he is clear and handsome as ever  I also added fish oil, coconut oil and pumpkin to his diet once a day. His skin is great and his shedding has improved as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Great advice!! And to help him out with his weight stop the green beans, use them only as treats.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads