Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey guys im a new bully mommy and I have so many concerns with brix but he is the sweetest baby ever we say hello!!!!!!

The New Casper Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Todd
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Harlea
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Hey guys im a new bully mommy and I have so many concerns with brix but he is the sweetest baby ever we say hello!!!!!!

to the site.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    Bulldogs are like potato chips. You just can't stop with one.

Default Re: Hey guys im a new bully mommy and I have so many concerns with brix but he is the sweetest baby ever we say hello!!!!!!

Thank you @Marine91

brix and mickey
    Using Tapatalk

Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Doug
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bella, Dozer and Koda
    Likes (Received)

Welcome to EBN Brix and Mickey.

Thanks so much @Bella and Dozers Dad

brix and mickey
    Using Tapatalk

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

to EBN ..... Brix is one handsome bully boy!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Norwegian Rose Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)

Hi and welcome to you and Brix. Sores on the chin are usually a sign of food allergies, a lot of bullies are allergic to chicken, and some have allergies or sensitivities to salmon. My Blossom has allergies to chicken, salmon, corn and grains. We switched her to grain free Fromm's Beef Frittata, and she is doing really well on this food. Which brand of food are you feeding Brix? And how much? We feed our two guys 1 cup of kibble 2 times a day, 1 cup in the morning, and 1 cup in the evening. Another cause of sores or acne on the chin is plastic bowls, it's better to use stainless steel bowls, because they don't hold bacteria, and they should be washed or rinsed after each meal. I rinse out our bowls after their breakfast, and after their dinner I place them in the dishwasher, which I run every night when I go to bed, and then they are clean in the morning. Another way to avoid sores on the chin is to make sure their face is clean and dry after eating. I use a unscented for sensitive skin baby wipe after they eat.
    LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin' groomzilla Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Ron
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chance
    Likes (Received)

Welcome I too am a new Bully parent and this site is fantastic in helping and sharing however it is also addictive but i am not complaining. Remember there are no stupid questions we are here for each other and our love of bully's and dogs in general. I can see you are getting great advice the food and cleanliness plays a huge role in a bully's life.

Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

@mickeybubbafoxy Brix is a beauty does he have one brown eye and one blue eye?

Oh thanks so much everyone and i feed him blue buffalo healthy weight red meat and we do use stainless steel dishes and I've been cleaning his face after every meal he only gets fed once a day because he is over weight but I give him green beans with his food I also give canned pumpkin once a week and his vitamins also

brix and mickey
    Using Tapatalk

And yes @pdolphin27 he does have one blue and one brown which I think is the cutest

brix and mickey
    Using Tapatalk

Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by mickeybubbafoxy View Post
    Oh thanks so much everyone and i feed him blue buffalo healthy weight red meat and we do use stainless steel dishes and I've been cleaning his face after every meal he only gets fed once a day because he is over weight but I give him green beans with his food I also give canned pumpkin once a week and his vitamins also

brix and mickey
    Is the blue buffalo you're giving him grain free?

Yes it is grain free

brix and mickey
    Using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads