Hi from Ellie!

eeyore7980

May 20, 2014
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Hello Everyone!!! I am so excited to be here. Our family got our first bully about 3 months ago and we are loving her. Her name is Ellie and she will be 6 months old in just a few days. I can't wait to learn more about EBs and hear from more people who just can't get enough of them. Thank You for letting us join.

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
:hiii: WELCOME to EBN! congratulations on your new addition. looking forward to pictures of her!

BuddercupKelly

Jan 5, 2014
Citrus County, FL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
Welcome to the forum. I have had EB most of my life, but still learn new things here. It's a great place and everyone has been nice and helpful.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:welcome4:Hi and welcome to you and Ellie to EBN. I'm so glad you found us. You'll love it on this site, there is so much information, and lots of great people to answer your questions, and share their advice and experiences. Looking forward to seeing more of you and Ellie on here, and lots of pictures of your new baby.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and glad you found us. Looking forward in seeing pics of her.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.