New Member of my little family

bionerd98

Aug 23, 2012
San Diego, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mugsy, Betty White
I adopted a very loving 4yr old female a couple of weeks back. Wasn't sure how Mugsy (my 2yr old bulldog)would respond. Betty White is fitting in nicely, and the best part is, she's Mugsy's mom! Medically she has some issues, tail pocket and ear infection. Her facial folds are coming along just fine. Still need to get her teeth looked at (upper canines are broken) but she is looking better and gaining a personality that cracks me up.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
Where's the family photos lol.
Welcome to EBN. Well done you for rescuing and saving a life. We love photos here. Can't wait to see em !!!!'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Kudos for rescuing! and yes pictures pictures pictures!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
WOW! How cool it is to actually rescue Mugsys mom! I love that and thank you for doing that, :welcome: to EBN!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:hiya: and :welcome3: to EBN!!

Thank you for rescuing such a sweet girl.... too cool that it is Mugsy Mom!!! How did you find out, or did you know?

OP
bionerd98

bionerd98

Aug 23, 2012
San Diego, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mugsy, Betty White
Oh sorry forgot to add the picture. I know the original owner of Betty White, he couldn't take care of her anymore and gave her to someone else, when they couldn't take care of her anymore they contacted me. He saw Mugsy several times and knew that i would do whatever was necessary to get Betty healthy and then has an added perk for him, he still be able to see Betty.
Below will be a picture of Nathan (neighbors little boy) Betty White and Mugsy (in order from left to right).
20140426_151159-1.jpg

OP
bionerd98

bionerd98

Aug 23, 2012
San Diego, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mugsy, Betty White
Another picture of them guarding the bed, they didn't want to cat (Monster) to join in the "Cuddles on the Bed" session.
20140511_082953.jpg

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww congratulations on your new Baby Betty. Thank you for rescuing her, and how cool that she is Mugsys' mom. It's so great that they get along, and I'm sure they'll be best friends before you know it.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Congratulations… Mugsy and Betty White are gorgeous babies!!! :w00t:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Lucky Betty White!! You are a good mom and Mugsy will enjoy his company! In the bed picture-I see the "evil cat's" eyes glowing!:D

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
How awesome is that!!! Good for you to rescue her :2thumbs: she looks so happy in the pic, and that is great she is Mugsy's mama. Too cool. :)

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
I love the name Betty White!! Congrats and welcome to EBN!! I love your user name as well!! Navy?

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
Welcome to the site, they are an adorable pair that for sure, love their names. And so glad for Betty White that she has found a loving home. They look like they are going to be besties ! :D

Most Reactions