Newbie Bulldog Owner

amdeemer

May 16, 2014
Pennsylvania, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Archie
Hi everyone! I'm Layne & I'm from Pennsylvania. I'm a stay at home mom with 2 fantastic kiddos, ages 7 & 4. My husband is a woodworker & we own our own business. We were happily owned by our sweet Great Dane, Finnegan Bell, for 9 years. Sadly, he passed last July & it was awful. We decided to wait awhile & allow ourselves to grieve. After some time, we started researching dog breeds to try to find a breed that would best fit our family. We decided pretty quickly that a Bulldog would be perfect. We started officially looking for a puppy in April & found our little Archie just last week. He has one more week with his mama & brothers & sisters. We are picking him up on Thursday & so we're taking this time to prepare for him. We are so excited! I'm so happy to have found such a great group for information! I am sure I'll be visiting daily. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    249.5 KB · Views: 204

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
so very sorry for the loss of your sweet Dane... RIP Finnegan Bell!

:welcome3: to EBN and the wonderful world of Bulldogs!!! Archie is a cutie pie... looks like he has a freckled ear, does he?? i am also in PA, not to far from Philly

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and sorry about your Dane. Your new pup is too cute, and yo have come to the right place for advise and friendship. Looking forward in seeing more pics of your baby, once you get him home.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Archie is a CUTIE! Happy you found us. :welcome: to EBN!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:welcome3:Hi and welcome to EBN, so glad you found us. I'm so sorry for the loss of your Great Dane Baby Finnegan.
Your new baby is very cute, you must be very excited to bring Archie home. You will love this site, lots of great information and lots of great people to answer your questions, and share their advice and experience. Looking forward to seeing more of you on here and lots of pictures when you get Archie home.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: to EBN!!! Congratulations on your new pup Archie… can't wait to see more pics of him.
So sorry for the loss of your Great Dane Finnegan… :(

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:welcome3:to you and Archie! He is a fine looking baby!

Jessie

May 6, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
Welcome! Archie is such a cutie! What a sweet face he has! :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
Welcome! Im originally from PA and my family still lives in Philly.

Good luck with everything!

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Welcome Layne and Archie. Archie is the Cutest Baby, So-oo-oo Sweet. Kisses and Hugs to Archie. :kisskiss:

Eduardo Torres

May 23, 2014
Barranquilla, Colombia
Country
Colombia
Bulldog(s) Names
Mach
This is my EB, his name is Mach, he pased away last december, i love hin with all my heart! He was only 18 month old. One day he just didnt woke up! The vet sayed it was a repiratoy issue! still love bullies in general and want to know everything about them! One day i will be ready for one! My name is eduardo by the way
asuqusud.jpg

BuddercupKelly

Jan 5, 2014
Citrus County, FL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
Welcome to being a proud EB owner. There is nothing like them. Your little Archie is precious. Sorry about your Finnegan, I know how hard that is. But this is a wonderful place for information on your little darling. Don't be afraid to ask.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online