New baby new member

L

Lucy-licious

Hi, i'm angie and my baby Lucy is 25 wks old now. She's our first bully and its been a steep learning curve so far but one we are enjoying. She brings so many smiles and so much laughter into the house i wish we had got one sooner.
I know most of u are across the water but after much internet trawling this is the best forum by far. I've enjoyed ur stories and taken advise from other threads and ur pics n videos are amazin.
I'll post some pics of Lucy in the morning but just wanted to say hi for now :heart:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Welcome to the family. Glad you found us from over the pond. This is a super site and you will get all your questions answered. I can't wait to see little Lucy, what an adorable name for a baby girl bullie.

Again Welcome!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Wonderful to hear you visit us from across the pond! We would love to hear more stories and learn from bulldog owners from other countries :yes:

Cannot wait to see those pictures!

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
All the way from the UK, cool. Welcome and your right...this is the best forum and site! [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION], [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION], [MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION], [MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION], [MENTION=574]TessaAndSamson[/MENTION] and team (I know I am missing someone, so sorry can only remember a few names at a time...old age...ha ha) have done a great job with this webiste/forum. I so enjoy coming here everyday learning, hearing funny stories and seeing pics of these beautiful bullies! Your going to love it here! Again, welcome...can't wait to see pics of Lucy!

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Welcome to the group! You are right, this is the BEST forum I've ever found, I just love being an addict here! So glad you found it too!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Glad you found us. Anxious to learn more about Lil' Lucy AND how it is living in the UK. So, share away. We have a forum for everything. If you want to talk about non-bully stuff, there is a special place for it. Videos have a special place and photos have a special place (which is anywhere and everywhere!!!). Anything you can think of...it has a place here. So welcome!

OP
L

Lucy-licious

just a couple for now to see if i'm doing this right

1) 1st day home at just 8wks old
2) recovering from 1st bath very traumatised at the time but cant keep her away from the bathroom now
3) playin in the snow....she was supossed to be goin wee wee but got waylaid :D

Attachments

• IMG_5360.jpg
    IMG_5360.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_5669.jpg
    IMG_5669.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_1494.jpg
    IMG_1494.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Welcome! Lucy is adorabull!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Hi Angie and welcome, Lucy is adora-bull, love the last photo with the snow on her nose! Keep those pictures and stories coming our way we love them and you are going to love this site for all your needs whether it be a question or you are just needing a laugh!!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Wow her face is so sweet!!! Love all the pics but the snow is adorable! Welcome to the site!!! I am glad you are liking it here as much as we do. Please share away with your stories and pics, we love it all!

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
welcome. She is absolutley adorable. I am also a new bully owner and new to this forum. I love it here. I hope you do too.

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Welcome Lucylambchop... I love the pics, you have a very beautiful girl

OP
L

Lucy-licious

Those pics are ador-a-bul! she is so pretty and wrinkly! love it!

Thanks, she is pretty special n those wrinkles take a lot of time and special loving care every morning. :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online