Hi from Minnesota

Peter Lynn Westre

May 9, 2014
I have an Olde English Bulldog named Lola. Her AKC PALS name is "Princess Lola and the Pea." Lola has been a very special girl since the day we brought her home. She was 9 pounds when we brought her home. Today she weighs 90 pounds ad is solid muscle. For those who don't know the OEB is an attempt to restore the Regency era bulldogs. The OEB is the result of a cross between English bulldogs, American bulldogs, pitbull terriers and a mastiff.

Lola and I have achieved therapy dog certification, titled as Canine Good Citizen and were the first in our area to earn the Advanced Canine Good Citizen tile in the Mankato area. We just started training as Rally obedience novices.

I am a board certified Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner on an inpatient psychiatric unit. My dream is to include Lola in my practice.

Attachments

• IMG_0392.jpg
    IMG_0392.jpg
    232.5 KB · Views: 126

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
:welcome2: to EBN!! Lola's a big, beautiful girl. That's so awesome that she is a therapy dog. So many people have benefited, and continue to benefit, from the unconditional love of a dog. I have seen it with patients I've interacted with myself in my work setting. It really is remarkable! So glad you have joined EBN!

Mia Amor

Apr 30, 2014
Anaheim/ So Cal
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia aka Mia Amor (My love)
Hello and welcome. I am new here to but have found so many great people to talk to about anything and everything. Everyone here is so great. Have fun looking around, meeting people and learning something new. If you ever want to talk I would love to find out a little bit more about your bully.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Welcome to EBN! I love OEBs and support breeding healthier bullies <3

Lola is beautiful, Congratulations on your & her achievements and GOD
bless your efforts in your work.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: to EBN!! Lola and one beautiful and smart girl! Fantastic work you have done with her, best of luck with her Rally training and looking forward to more pictures of your girl

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:welcome3:Hi Peter and welcome to you and Lola to EBN. We're so glad you joined us, you'll love it on this site. Your Lola is beautiful, looking forward to seeing more of you on here, and please share more pictures of your baby girl. :noob:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:welcome: to EBN! Congratulations on the certification, thats fantastic!