Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi, you're so welcome. I love your names. So cool. I had always wanted a boy, and call him Bulldozer, hubby fell in love with his sister, who we named Blossom. We took both, They are both big sucky cuddle muffins but our male is definitely the more sucky, skittish, boy, afraid of his own shadow. Lol. Blossom is a typical girl, full of energy, and a spoiled Diva. You'll know which one is for you, sometimes they just choose you. Good luck. The hardest part is waiting for your baby, it seems like forever, but your right, so worth it. Like they say Good things come to those who wait.

i had a few favourite names picked when I got our guys, here are a few, feel free to choose any you like.

Boys: Adonis, Tonka, Mack ( as in Mack Truck ), Bogey (Humphrey Bogart), Mick or Jagger ( me love the Rolling Stones), Dexter, Diesel, Elvis, Bentley, Thurston ( from Gilligans Island), Edgar, and Kegger.

Girls: Ariel, Emma, Zoey, Ladybug, Bianca, Priscilla, Penelope, Tanka, Willow, Cupcake, Charlotte, Betty Boop, Scarlett, Diva, Fallon, Chloe, Quinn, Rosebud ( Rosie), Roxy, and Buttercup.

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
Bulldoggie looks great and so lean! What are your secrets ;)

welcome and good luck with the bully hunt! If things don't work out with the breeder it's always nice to check out rescues too :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
singingintherain

singingintherain

May 7, 2014
Midwest
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pumba
Bulldoggie looks great and so lean! What are your secrets ;)

welcome and good luck with the bully hunt! If things don't work out with the breeder it's always nice to check out rescues too :)

Haha. Well, Bulldoggie is genetically programmed to stay lean. Due to his small size, Bulldoggie definitely does not meet AKC English Bulldog breed standards. The breeder, however, reassured me that no bulldogs were harmed in creating stuffed bulldogs like Bulldoggie. Sounds good to me. 😄 I also don't leave him unattended with his Daddy who may feed him nachos and ice cream when I am not looking.

As far as getting Bulldoggie a brother, I found two awesome breeders yesterday. My husband and I are so excited!!! ❤️

Thanks for the welcome! ❤️

OP
singingintherain

singingintherain

May 7, 2014
Midwest
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pumba
The hardest part is waiting for your baby, it seems like forever, but your right, so worth it. Like they say Good things come to those who wait.

Oh definitely! When I told my husband that I found someone who will be having bulldog puppies later this month, he kept on asking me when we can pick him up. Lol.

Your bulldogs sound like total sweeties regardless. I was a little afraid that a girl bulldog can be diva-ish. So it's like, psha. I am only diva allowed in the house hahahahaha.

i had a few favourite names picked when I got our guys, here are a few, feel free to choose any you like.

Aw, [MENTION=6311]Vikinggirl[/MENTION], that is very sweet of you! I like the sound of Jagger. Then, when he walks around in a particular way, we can say "he got moves like Jagger." Haha.

I realized that we have more boy bulldog names on hand than females. The best I can do was "Lulu LeBulldog" for a female, but Lulu was a name of my father-in-law' old daschund, so that's a no go. Glad that I found a community to help me out every step of the way. 😄

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.