Another newbie

singingintherain

May 7, 2014
Midwest
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pumba
Hi everyone! Just joined since my husband and I have been wanting a bulldog for awhile now. We will be moving to a dog-friendly apartment next month and we are excited to get a bulldog shortly after.

In the meantime, here's a picture of our stuffed bulldog. His name is Bulldoggie. He is 6" tall.
jame8uta.jpg

Glad to find this forum!😄

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
hahahahahahaha!!!! That's original! :welcome: to EBN!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Some days that is the kind of dog I should have gotten!!!:evilhaha: when the "wild bunch" is on a roll!!!!!
:EBNwelcome:

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Welcome!!! You'll love this site. A lot of great advice to get you ready for your new baby!

OP
singingintherain

singingintherain

May 7, 2014
Midwest
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pumba
Some days that is the kind of dog I should have gotten!!!:evilhaha: when the "wild bunch" is on a roll!!!!!
:EBNwelcome:

Haha, my husband and I must be crazy to want a slobbering, snoring, and rolling bulldog of our own. :) thanks for welcome!

OP
singingintherain

singingintherain

May 7, 2014
Midwest
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pumba
Welcome!!! You'll love this site. A lot of great advice to get you ready for your new baby!

Thank you so much! I got an email back from a potential breeder and she was asking more about my husband and I. I'm sure glad I am coming across breeders who care. :)

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
:welcome2: to EBN, Bulldoggie sure does need a brother to play with. Look forward to seeing your new puppy when you get one.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:welcome4:Well how exciting, it must be so hard to have to wait. I love your stuffed bully, so cute. Congratulations on your new baby, and welcome to EBN. Looking forward to seeing pictures of him/ her. Is it a boy or a girl? Any name ideas?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:rofl: that is fantastic!!!! :welcome3: and best of luck with your move and getting your new REAL bulldog baby

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: to EBN!!! Just warming up for that new baby… LOL

OP
singingintherain

singingintherain

May 7, 2014
Midwest
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pumba
:welcome4:Well how exciting, it must be so hard to have to wait. I love your stuffed bully, so cute. Congratulations on your new baby, and welcome to EBN. Looking forward to seeing pictures of him/ her. Is it a boy or a girl? Any name ideas?

Hi [MENTION=6311]Vikinggirl[/MENTION] ! Thanks so much for the welcome. I got Bulldoggie from Amazon. His breeder is Ganz Webkinz 😄.

We are looking around for breeders. I got an email last night from a breeder saying that they have female bulldogs available at the time we want to get them. I was so excited, so I broke the news to my husband and it looked like his heart broke that there were no male puppies! We agreed before that while we do want a male bulldog, if a female bulldog chooses us from the litter, we would be okay with that. Lies...lol. My husband just wants daddy's little boy bulldog.

As for names, we originally thought Ferocious (so he can wear a spiked collar). Nowadays, we are leaning with Pumba since we find that bulldogs act very Pumba-y. But, we've been eyeing a male bulldog on this one breeder's website and the black outline on one of the puppies' eye reminds of this anime character:

buvejyta.jpg

The name of this anime character is Gaara, so if we get that particular bulldog, we will name it that. :)

OP
singingintherain

singingintherain

May 7, 2014
Midwest
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pumba
:rofl: that is fantastic!!!! :welcome3: and best of luck with your move and getting your new REAL bulldog baby

I don't care what anyone says, but Bulldoggie is real to me, hahaha. :happy: And no, I am not 5 years old. I'm an adult dammit....hahaha.

Thanks for the warm welcome. :) Balancing moving and finding our potential new family member are both stressful, but are worth it.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.