EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Another newbie

to EBN!!! Just warming up for that new baby… LOL

"What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Pumba
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Vikinggirl View Post
    Well how exciting, it must be so hard to have to wait. I love your stuffed bully, so cute. Congratulations on your new baby, and welcome to EBN. Looking forward to seeing pictures of him/ her. Is it a boy or a girl? Any name ideas?
    Hi @Vikinggirl ! Thanks so much for the welcome. I got Bulldoggie from Amazon. His breeder is Ganz Webkinz 😄.

We are looking around for breeders. I got an email last night from a breeder saying that they have female bulldogs available at the time we want to get them. I was so excited, so I broke the news to my husband and it looked like his heart broke that there were no male puppies! We agreed before that while we do want a male bulldog, if a female bulldog chooses us from the litter, we would be okay with that. Lies...lol. My husband just wants daddy's little boy bulldog.

As for names, we originally thought Ferocious (so he can wear a spiked collar). Nowadays, we are leaning with Pumba since we find that bulldogs act very Pumba-y. But, we've been eyeing a male bulldog on this one breeder's website and the black outline on one of the puppies' eye reminds of this anime character:

The name of this anime character is Gaara, so if we get that particular bulldog, we will name it that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Pumba's Instagram: @sweetbullypumba

Have Kik? Scan the Kik code for English Bulldog chat:

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Pumba
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by 2BullyMama View Post
    that is fantastic!!!! and best of luck with your move and getting your new REAL bulldog baby
    I don't care what anyone says, but Bulldoggie is real to me, hahaha. And no, I am not 5 years old. I'm an adult dammit....hahaha.

Thanks for the warm welcome. Balancing moving and finding our potential new family member are both stressful, but are worth it.

Norwegian Rose Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)

Hi, you're so welcome. I love your names. So cool. I had always wanted a boy, and call him Bulldozer, hubby fell in love with his sister, who we named Blossom. We took both, They are both big sucky cuddle muffins but our male is definitely the more sucky, skittish, boy, afraid of his own shadow. Lol. Blossom is a typical girl, full of energy, and a spoiled Diva. You'll know which one is for you, sometimes they just choose you. Good luck. The hardest part is waiting for your baby, it seems like forever, but your right, so worth it. Like they say Good things come to those who wait.

i had a few favourite names picked when I got our guys, here are a few, feel free to choose any you like.

Boys: Adonis, Tonka, Mack ( as in Mack Truck ), Bogey (Humphrey Bogart), Mick or Jagger ( me love the Rolling Stones), Dexter, Diesel, Elvis, Bentley, Thurston ( from Gilligans Island), Edgar, and Kegger.

Girls: Ariel, Emma, Zoey, Ladybug, Bianca, Priscilla, Penelope, Tanka, Willow, Cupcake, Charlotte, Betty Boop, Scarlett, Diva, Fallon, Chloe, Quinn, Rosebud ( Rosie), Roxy, and Buttercup.
    LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.

Real Name
    Nu
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Curly
    Likes (Received)

Bulldoggie looks great and so lean! What are your secrets

welcome and good luck with the bully hunt! If things don't work out with the breeder it's always nice to check out rescues too

check us out on Instagram: nu__berry (that's two under scrolls)

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Pumba
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by nubonics View Post
    Bulldoggie looks great and so lean! What are your secrets

welcome and good luck with the bully hunt! If things don't work out with the breeder it's always nice to check out rescues too

Haha. Well, Bulldoggie is genetically programmed to stay lean. Due to his small size, Bulldoggie definitely does not meet AKC English Bulldog breed standards. The breeder, however, reassured me that no bulldogs were harmed in creating stuffed bulldogs like Bulldoggie. Sounds good to me. 😄 I also don't leave him unattended with his Daddy who may feed him nachos and ice cream when I am not looking.

As far as getting Bulldoggie a brother, I found two awesome breeders yesterday. My husband and I are so excited!!! ❤️

Thanks for the welcome! ❤️

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Pumba
    Likes (Received)

The hardest part is waiting for your baby, it seems like forever, but your right, so worth it. Like they say Good things come to those who wait.
    Oh definitely! When I told my husband that I found someone who will be having bulldog puppies later this month, he kept on asking me when we can pick him up. Lol.

Your bulldogs sound like total sweeties regardless. I was a little afraid that a girl bulldog can be diva-ish. So it's like, psha. I am only diva allowed in the house hahahahaha.

i had a few favourite names picked when I got our guys, here are a few, feel free to choose any you like.
    Aw, @Vikinggirl, that is very sweet of you! I like the sound of Jagger. Then, when he walks around in a particular way, we can say "he got moves like Jagger." Haha.

I realized that we have more boy bulldog names on hand than females. The best I can do was "Lulu LeBulldog" for a female, but Lulu was a name of my father-in-law' old daschund, so that's a no go. Glad that I found a community to help me out every step of the way. 😄

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads