Good afternoon

msericathatcher

Apr 18, 2014
Norfolk, VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
I would like to introduce myself and my handsome little gentleman, bentley! My name is Erica - I'm bentley's mama, I am kinda obsessed him. I'm looking to make friends with other smush faces for my little guy and get great bully health tip information. Bentley was born in San Diego, California and drove cross country his first week with his mom and dad to Virginia. He absolutely loves car rides. He is 2 years old and about 50 lbs- his diet consist of Natural Balance and Merrick mixture ( had to get creative) - with exotic treats occasionally. Right now he is on this alligator fix. Bentley is not allowed people - expect for peanut butter, yogurt, and coconut oil. He only gets the peanut butter when we are up in New Jersey visiting his grandparents- Gpa likes to share and sneaks it to him behind mama's back. Bentley despises his harness- once he hears the jingling of his tags he runs away and hides. We think he just wants to be a nudist. Bentley has a serve problem....he's a ballaholic. He loves playing fetch - really loves playing fetch. Chuckit is my savior- until he pops the tennis ball in his mouth. He still has his first baby toy that was ever given to him. Don't mess with dragon- if you do he gets very sensitive and take him away and tucks him in his apartment (his crate). Bentley's best friend is a Great Dane. They love to play tug together- even though we know Laird is taking it easy on Bentley- they still have a blast playing together. Bentley is a true mamas boy- he loves his dad too, dad teases him often about being a mamas boy. Hate, hate, hates the rain and puddles ( he will actually just walk around them or try his very best to jump over them) but he LOVES his pool and going to play in the ocean. He tried swimming once....he sunk like a rock (thank god his dad was right there) we think that with help and a life jacket he would be a great swimmer. He hates the cold! We think cause he hates his sweater but that's only when it's really really cold cause he loves the snow! He also loves to nap- on the floor, on the couch, on his bed, in his apartment, in the car, and on mom and dads bed: pretty much napping anywhere is acceptable.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!!! Hope everyone is having a lovely day!! 💙

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    235.3 KB · Views: 164

keystnlabs

Dec 27, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Agatha Gump
Welcome to this great site, glad to have Bentley and you.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:welcome:to you and Bently. Loved reading his bio.! He is handsome.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:welcome4:Hi Erica and welcome to you and Bentley. Loved reading your story. You will love it on this site, lots of great info and lots of great people always willing to answer your questions and share their experiences. Hope to see more you you and Bentley on here.

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Welcome to the site, you're going to love it here!!

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Hi and welcome to the forum x what a great introduction xxxx

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to you and Bentley, he is a handsome boy. I loved hearing about him and looking forward in hearing more stories of him and seeing more pics. Jump right in and have some fun.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
What a great picture, he's a very handsome boy! :welcome: to EBN!

neraknna

Mar 23, 2014
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
Welcome to you and Bentley:-)
I have a Bentley too
uresybaj.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Great read, love your handsome boy, Welcome to EBN!

OP
msericathatcher

msericathatcher

Apr 18, 2014
Norfolk, VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
Thank you! I'm already having such a blast reading everything and trying to figure out how it all works! :)

Most Reactions