Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New from Pa

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: New from Pa

What beautiful pics!!

We got Maggie from a petstore too, not knowing any better, and she has had a lot of illnesses too! It is good you are doing your research and finding a reputable breeder!!!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Lola and Brodie
    Likes (Received)

@Angelgirl so sad about Cassie but sounds like she had a great life with you! I am sure you are still grieving. I just could not imagine losing either of mine and the thought makes me so sad! Sorry for your loss and good luck in your search. I spent alot of time also looking around when we got Brodie. Unfortunately, there are not many breeders in my area so we had to look in other states and finally found a breeder we felt very comfortable with who gave great references and we have become good friends and email each other often. She also has beautiful puppies and has 1 girl left (born on 10/26) and i begged my hubby to let me have a 3rd and now is just not a good time, boo hoo. I just thought she was beautiful! Okay, off subject...again...good luck and cannot wait to hear you found your bullie...oh and then see pics. By the way, Cassie is/was beautiful!!!
    I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive. ~Gilda Radner

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Samson
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

I am so sorry for your loss, Cassie was a beautiful girl! Good luck on your search for a baby bully There are some great puppy buying tips on here: English Bulldog News Puppy Buying Tips

I see a boston in your pics, is it yours?! I LOVE bostons too!!!! So cute

"Looking at a bulldog is said to cure the worse of the blues, living with one, serves to prevent them!" -Author unknown

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Cheryl
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Vegas and Orion
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

I also love you beautiful photos of Cassie. I really love the middle one..it gave me goosebumps. (that's a good thing) I took a similar photo the last day of my beloved Dalmatians. Choctaw (aka Choch) was diagnosed with cancer and we were heartbroken. He is in a better place...and so is Cassie. Have you read "Bill at Rainbow Bridge"? http://www.englishbulldognews.com/fo...ow-bridge.html
    It's a great story. Here is my photo of Choch...you can see the similarities behind the photos..which caused the goosebumps

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads