Hey ya'll! Coming to you from Louisiana!

RalphiesMommy

Apr 3, 2014
Louisiana
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ralphie
Hello everyone! My name is Anna and I am a first EB owner! This is also my first time to own a male! Ralphie isn't quite ready to come hom with us yet, but we see lots of videos of him being his silly rolly polley self:). I have to children, Anabelle Leigh (3) and Joseph Bennett (7). They cannot wait from him to come home, and honestly I can't wait to have another puppy in the house! I joined this forum, not only to read ya'lls experiences, but to also get as much advice and support as I can. I look forward to meeting everyone and diving into the EB world!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:welcome: to wonderful world of everything Bully! Congratulations on your new baby, happy you found us!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Welcome to EBN!! How long until your baby comes home. We will require pics right away!! lol

4flowers

Mar 21, 2014
NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Meatball Tyler
Welcome!! Send pic as soon as you get him!

4WHLN

"Hit me baby one more time!"
Dec 4, 2011
Baton Rouge, La
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. Dooley Bulldogs
Welcome to the best site in the world!!!!! Plenty of great info and people over here. Where In Louisiana are you from? Im in Baton Rouge.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:hiya: :welcome3: to EBN and the most wonderful world of Bulldogs!!

So happy you found and joined us.... ask away any question we have someone here that can help or guide you. Look forward to seeing pictures of all your babies

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
welcome to the site! post pictues as soon as you can! everybody here LOVES them!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.