Lazy Dawg

Zizzae

Apr 2, 2014
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Archibald "Archie"
Facesqueeze.jpgArchieeee.jpg

Hello All!! I have had my beautiful silly bulldog Archie for almost a year, and every day is a treat with him. He keeps everyone laughing most of the day unless he's sleeping and most times even then when the tongue starts slinking out. I am SO glad to have found this website!! I can't help but take pictures of the guy, and I'm pretty sure it gets annoying to everyone else. I am glad to see I am not alone.. I don't think it's possible to have a bulldog and not be smitten!

He is not spoiled..he is "loved the appropriate amount for a bulldog." These guys are AMAZING. So amazing in fact, we have decided that for Archie's birthday he deserves a soul-mate.... Maggie May (who we will NOT be breeding), who joins our family a week from Friday!!! I look forward to meeting everyone and seeing your adorable bullies and learning from all of you!!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:welcome: to EBN! Archie is super cute! Congratulations on Maggie May too, I couldn't agree more with you that they are amazing and now you're going to have two! Happy you found us and I love your signature line, that is so so true.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: to EBN

Archie is one very handsome bo! Congrats on your new addition of Maggie Mae.... so looking forward to pictures!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.