The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Hi gang first let me say have been enjoying this site for a while and have picked up some important info. I have laughed and cried and got to know the breed better - Thank you.
Have been looking for the next family member for over 2 years and this weekend hit the jackpot. He is not a true Bully but that's OK Mom is pure English bulldog and dad is pure french bulldog so i guess i own a frenglish bulldog. He is a month old and I have to wait until April 24 when i can bring him home.
A month to puppy proof and accumulate some of his belongings.
Hopefully pictures came through, will be posting a lot more come arrival time.
Look forward to hearing about the Bully's in our lives.

Attachments

• puppy 010.jpg
    puppy 010.jpg
    239.7 KB · Views: 164
  • puppy 007.jpg
    puppy 007.jpg
    242.8 KB · Views: 152

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
That's so great, congratulations!! He is definitely a cutie! :welcome: to EBN!!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:welcome:Happy that you joined! I, too have a Frenglish, among others. I see in the first photo-he has the impish look in his eye! He's got plans for you!:laugh:You will love it!

Samantha Orts

Jul 12, 2013
TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
June
OMG so cute! Congrats :) This is gonna be the longest month of your life I bet! How exciting :):):)

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Welcome to EBN. He's just the cutest and it's exciting to see what happens to his ears….

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
:welcome:Happy that you joined! I, too have a Frenglish, among others. I see in the first photo-he has the impish look in his eye! He's got plans for you!:laugh:You will love it!

Haha i see it too!

Congratulations on the little guy! can't wait to see him grow.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: to EBN!!! Congratulations on your new baby, so cute!!! I can't wait to see how his ears turn out...

keystnlabs

Dec 27, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Agatha Gump
Want to eat him with a spoon...precious. Let us know how you enjoy his puppy breath.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi Ron, and welcome to EBN. He is so cute. You must be so excited. Last summer I saw my first English/French bulldog mix at the leash free park, and fell in love. I have two EB's, they are siblings and litter mates and their names are Bulldozer and Blossom. I would love to add a French Bulldog one day. When I got my guys, I had the names Bulldozer and Tonka picked out, but because we got a boy and a girl, my family wouldn't let me call the female Tonka, because they said it was a boy name, so I tried to change it to Tanka, but they didn't like that either. We ended up a,ingredients her Blossom. You'll love it on this site, looking forward to seeing more of your baby, and lots of pictures when you get him.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and :welcome3: to EBN. You little man is adorable [MENTION=1612]Alice Kable[/MENTION] has a English /Frenchie mix too

best of luck... Looking forward to more pictures of your baby

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
HOW CUTE!!!! you must keep me posted on these pictures because I am dying to know what he is going to look like. Will he have their ears? will he be that small? will he be more bulldog looking? SO MANY QUESTIONS hahah it will be fun to grow up with this cutie!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
What a little cutie, he is going to be awesome, with so much personality.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.