New bully momma

Miss Daisy Duke

Mar 29, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Daisy Duke
Hey everyone! I'm new to the site and owning a bulldog! I bought my baby girl about 3 weeks ago. She's 15 weeks young and weighs around 18 pounds. Just wondering what kind of bulldog she looks like and if I should be concerned with the pink around her face? Thanks!! Im so excited for this bulldog journey! ♥ Screenshot_2014-03-08-12-16-32.jpgSnapchat-20140318103401.jpg20140322_200947.jpg20140329_175253.jpg

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Welcome to the site. She is a cutie. To me she looks like an OEB but my eyesight sucks and could be wrong. Judging by the pics I wouldn't be overly concerned with the light pink color on her muzzle as many bullies with white on their faces show light pink skin underneath. However, if the color starts to change you will want to look in to the cause, but don't be alarmed ifnafter she plays that she is a little red in the face. As long as it goes back to light pink when she calms down it is normal. If not then the hunt begins to find out what's up.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Agree with Todd, she looks to be OEB or could be OEB/EB

OEB=Olde English Bulldoge EB=English Bulldog

It's all good because OEB generally are healthier and avoid
many issues that EBs deal with. The pink is normal, her nose should
blacken up completely but may have a very small pink spot here or there.
Not to worry, she's beautiful, Congratulations and welcome here!

Brandie37

Mar 10, 2014
KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Bruno & Louie
Welcome, I'm a new Bully owner too, this site is FULL of info !! She looks like an OEB which is what my Bella is :)
Your baby is adorable :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4flowers

Mar 21, 2014
NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Meatball Tyler
Cute cute Puppy!!!!!! Don't know what kind of bully she is but darn is she cute! Pink around face looks normal to me. Meatball has that same light pink. I'd worry if it turns red/raw. Congrats and welcome!! FYI you hit the jackpot here, tons of really good advice:)

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Beautiful Miss Daisy Duke Bully Baby, Elmo is white, and his mouth is always pink, or sometimes a little red. I believe this is normal to some bulldogs that are white face. Susan

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and :welcome3: to EBN! She is a beauty, I also think she has OEB in her and the pink will lessen with age, it is normal.

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
:welcome3:to the site, you will get lots of info and help so ask away, enjoy your new journey, she is super cute !

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
she does look OEB but again shes yours and you love her so who really cares right? hehee she is so perfect!!

OP
Miss Daisy Duke

Miss Daisy Duke

Mar 29, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Daisy Duke
Yes, she is an Olde English Bulldogge! :) I have always wanted an English Bulldog but I think I freaked myself out with some of their health issues. But someone was selling OEB at a price I couldn't say no too, soooo I now have my little princess! Only have had her for a few weeks and now I couldn't imagine my life without her!!

Brandie37

Mar 10, 2014
KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Bruno & Louie
OEB and EB are both amazing types of Bulldogs, I have an OEB that's around 11 weeks old now and I'm totally hooked !!!
eteja2u5.jpg

They are so much fun :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online