JennaSid

Mar 21, 2014
Green Cove Springs, FL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Big Will
Greetings to all,
We are the proud new owners of Big Will. Big Will is a 2 yr old english bulldog who came to us by way of rescue. We are anxious to scan through the forums and threads to learn as much as possible from your experiences and knowledge. Big Will came to us with some major issues that we just discovered today. His bowels are terribly obstructed, poor fella just can't relieve himself; he was the corkscrew tail with filthy pockets; and lastly both hips are displaced. We had to leave hm w/ theVET today to get his system flowing again; next we'll decide on the best route for that tail and pocket problem....Pictures of Big Will to follow

Last edited:

bsrok

Feb 4, 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Admiral Deacon Fixins
Welcome Jax neighbors! We just recently joined this site after we took on a 2 year old rescue ourselves. Inverted corkscrew tail, minor hip dysplasia, TERRIBLE face folds; we found a vet familiar with the breed, and he couldnt be doing better. Your lil angel will be just fine. This forum is FANTASTIC. I learn something new, and legitimate, every time i read a post. Everyone is very friendly and extremely knowledgable. And they love pictures, lol.

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Hi and welcome to the forum -thank you for adopting otherwise unloved bully and nursing him back to health :-) i look forward for pictures and updates on Big Will xx

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and :welcome3: to EBN!!! THANK YOU for rescuing this baby and working to. Get him healthy and happy.

Ask away on any question you have and we can find some one to help or guide or support you through !

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:welcome: to EBN! Thank you for rescuing him, you are a life saver! :yes:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Welcome. I am also a neighbor. Live in Jax, Riverside area. But lived in Orange Park for over 20 years. My mom is in Fleming Island. My vet, who I love and am so dedicated to is off 220. If you need a bully vet, let me know.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:welcome4:Hi and welcome to you and Big Will, so glad you found us all on EBN. God Bless you for rescuing Big Will, and giving him a better life. You will get so much back in return in bully love, kisses, and unconditional loyalty. Bullies are the best breed ever. You will love it on this site, lots of great information, and lots of great people to ask questions, give advice, and share their experiences. Looking forward to seeing more of you on here, and pictures of Big Will.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Welcome to EBN and thankyou for rescuing Big Will and give him his forever home.
This is the place to learn all you can about Bullies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.