Hello

bigred

Mar 16, 2014
pa
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
rowdy
Im new here obviously. My wife and I just purchased a 2 month old english bull dog. Were new to them. Any and all info are welcome would love for him to live as long as possable

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:welcome: to EBN! Happy you found us, feel free to ask any questions you have. We love pictures here too!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Welcome to the site. The best place to star here is by reading the information links on the right hand side of the home page as it is a wealth of information. As always feel free to ask questions and post pictures as we love to see them.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:hiya: :welcome3: to EBN and the wonderful world of Bulldogs!!

Congrats on the beautiful little boy

i am also in PA.... about an hour NW of Philly

OP
B

bigred

Mar 16, 2014
pa
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
rowdy
Im in erie lol other side unfortunately

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=11410]bigred[/MENTION] Rowdy is a cutie pie!!!!

OP
B

bigred

Mar 16, 2014
pa
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
rowdy
Thanks what do u guys recomend to stop the biting
ive done toys and stuff but still goes for the hands lol. I feel hes trying to be dominate just would like to know the best way ive heard grab his snout till he wimpers and hold the bottom jaw and put my finger in the back of his throat?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
ive done toys and stuff but still goes for the hands lol. I feel hes trying to be dominate just would like to know the best way ive heard grab his snout till he wimpers and hold the bottom jaw and put my finger in the back of his throat?

None of that will work.... A firm no and Redirect with toys and i had good success with water in a spray bottle -- firm no and spray to side id face not in ear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven

Naw, Honey, you have to continue to work on redirecting his attention. EB's ARE
different from all breeds, that is not just myth. You do not want him to associate
you with pain and/or bad things happening to him...coming from you. A can full of
coins rattled loudly with a short, firm NO and give an elk's antler or Kong toy with
treat (peanut butter, etc) given to him, time out in crate or put in pen if he persists.
He's a baby & teething so be kind, gentle & patient...he will get it! Some have good
results with a spray water bottle and being squirted when doing wrong. Under Forums
are articles on puppy training, great stuff! Congratulations on handsome Red and so
glad to welcome you to EBN~GOD bless you & yours!

OP
B

bigred

Mar 16, 2014
pa
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
rowdy
O yes I know hes just a babbie just wanted to start early all comes in time just want to do it correctly. Thank you hes a fun little bugger. My wife loves how cuddly he is

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Hi and welcome to the forum
-have a look at the article section on a front page-it have a lot info about bullies-from care to health

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.