Hello from San Francisco

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Welcome!! your bullies are beautiful. I have noticed this shunning, or even worse instant aggression, from other breeds. When Arnold was 12 weeks, he was introduced to my friends lab who immediately growled and would snap. He would never bond with Arnold, even as a pup. This dog plays well with all other breeds.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
There are lots of dogs in our neighborhood, lots! We have off-leash time at the beach, but can't take Charley to play with the others there. There are a few dogs here who snarl at him when we are out walking, so don't want to see what would happen off leash. Charley won't start a fight, but.....

People absolutely love Charley and are often surprised (or embarrassed) when their dogs react so negatively. It really is hurtful to see our bullies ignored or snarled at. The other dogs just don't know how to interpret them. Sad but true.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Wow , I missed your welcome post in my chaotic life!! I love seeing other Washingtonians on here. I experience the same thing with other dogs except when they are in my yard. Then the tend to do better except for some timid dogs remain fearful of Arnold and Bertha.

Sharon Mitchel

Sep 5, 2013
Port Townsend, Washington, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Charley, a 5 year old male
Wow , I missed your welcome post in my chaotic life!! I love seeing other Washingtonians on here. I experience the same thing with other dogs except when they are in my yard. Then the tend to do better except for some timid dogs remain fearful of Arnold and Bertha.

We're in Port Townsend -- perfect weather for a bulldog! We've been in Washington over 20 years and love it here on the north coast. There don't seem to be as many bullies up here as in the hot plains and southern states. Baffled!

Sharon Mitchel

Sep 5, 2013
Port Townsend, Washington, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Charley, a 5 year old male
[MENTION=10206]agentbunny[/MENTION], I just realized you are from SF! I miss the Bay Area as it used to be. I worked on the Peninsula and SF for several years. Originally from Fremont. Welcome! I think you'll find people on here very friendly and helpful.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.