Hello from Wales

OP
Jocha25

Jocha25

Feb 28, 2014
Got to wait till they are 6 weeks old till the breeder makes his decision. So I am counting the days 😁

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
[MENTION=11263]Jocha25[/MENTION] Hello. So the nerd in me just read this and is really excited that you are from Cardiff. We haven't met yet. Hi I'm Jen. Can I come ove

Jack G

Feb 11, 2014
Country
UK
Bulldog(s) Names
Louie
Hello and welcome from me in south east England !! :)

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
What a Good Looking Bullmastiff you have and also a Good Looking Baby Bully. Both of your Babies are Precious. Susan Moore

OP
Jocha25

Jocha25

Feb 28, 2014
Thanks Barney is a bit of a stunner, he is from the Graecia Kennels in the UK. [MENTION=1665]dozersmama[/MENTION] are you not in Illinois?

OP
Jocha25

Jocha25

Feb 28, 2014
@patirobins after a second look at the puppies I found out that the breeder is on the board of the Bulldog Club of Wales so I am happy with that :0)

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Fantastic you are in good hands xx -i didnt get pup from wales we traveled ,( but when we got our pup Shy my other dog clawed pup face damaging her eyes -long story ) -so be careful with the playtime but i heard a lot of good about Welsh bulldog Club ;-) you can always double check with them on FB through private message ( if im correct Polish couple managing it)

dozersmama

Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
[MENTION=11263]Jocha25[/MENTION] Yes I am in Illinois. I was joking about coming over to your house. Didn't mean to freak you out. My family and I are huge fans of Dr. Who and Torchwood , which as you probably know is often seen in Cardiff.

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
@Jocha25 Yes I am in Illinois. I was joking about coming over to your house. Didn't mean to freak you out. My family and I are huge fans of Dr. Who and Torchwood , which as you probably know is often seen in Cardiff.
if you ever want to see dr who (movie plan - or whatever this thing is called ) you are very welcome to stay at our home as kind as you like x

dozersmama

Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Pati Robins aren't you sweet. We have no plans to visit England in the near future ...but if we do I'll take you up on that.

OP
Jocha25

Jocha25

Feb 28, 2014
Yes ditto, come and see the DR Who experience down the bay :0)

Members online

No members online now.