Hello again !!!

baker1

Mar 5, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Mavis
image.jpgHello all! I know I haven't posted in a long while but I have been on here researching and learning all I could. Thanks to my pup Mavis and everything I've learned from you all , I've fell in love, love, love with this breed. I fell so head over heels we've decided to get Mavis a friend. As it turns out we've added two more members to our pack/family, lol. We couldn't decide on which one to get so we got both, lol ! We're still trying to figure out names so any and all suggestions would be great. We have two females . The fawn brindle one with the white muzzle is 12 weeks, the red brindle one with the brindle ears and white face is 13 weeks. I'm going to register them with the AKC as soon as I figure out names . I was also wondering if any of you can help me with e color codes. I know they're brindle but I don't know which color code to put. I actually would like to get into showing as well and wondered if any of you guys think they're nice enough , according to the standard, to attempt it,lol. Anyway I have to stop rambling and get ready for class ( kids got older so I went back to school for chemical engineering). So thank you for reading and thanks in advance for any and all help. I'll try to post a pic , hope it loads........

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:hiii:congratulations! Sounds like you are in for some "FUN" heh,heh! And maybe a little stress! I think you would have to wait a little on your babies, to see how they grow, as far as showing-though I do not show. There is quite a bit of competition and they have to be pretty perfect-though we all think OUR dog is perfect!!!:yes:

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Congrats on your two girls, they're beauties!. :heart: (i'm dying for a girl bullie).

So for names, I'd register them with "Princess Petunia Porterhouse" and call her Princess or Petunia; and "Lady Chocolate Chip Cupcake" but call her Coco for short. Yeah, I love food names :blush2:

It's been over a year since I registered Blue so don't remember the color codes. What are the options?

This link can give you more info. on showing http://www.englishbulldognews.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?38-Breeding-and-Showing

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG.... the are gorgeous!! I would go red/white on the left baby and brindle on the right baby!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So happy you posted, and your babies are too cute. As far as the color codes, the red brindle and white is code 149, the fawn brindle I would code as 089. As far as showing them, I would need to see some stacked pics of them, one from the side and one from the front. it is really a bit too early to tell, but I would still like to see them.

Kansascitymama

Jan 11, 2014
Northern, VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. Beefy & Miss. Dutchess McWigglesworth
O those are two beautiful honey's you have there, absolutely stunning....Congrats on going back to school as well.

Members online

No members online now.