Hello from Tank in Missouri!

golden43

Feb 27, 2014
9u9y5asy.jpg

Hello everyone, I'm Jason and this is my boy Tank! I am originally from Mississippi, born and raised, but now live in Mo. I am an Army Veteran, currently awaiting medical retirement after multiple deployments.

Tank isn't 100% English, but is 3/4 English, 1/4 Olde English, which I'm told is Victorian? What ever you want to call him, he's absolutely 100% bully!

Tank just turned a year old on Feb 8th and will soon be getting "snipped" ( :( ) so that he can undergo training as a service dog for PTSD.

I truly look forward to getting to know all of y'all and if any of you are in the Springfield, Mo area, let me know! Would for Tank to have a few Bully friends!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
golden43

golden43

Feb 27, 2014
ynapaqyd.jpg
eqevava7.jpg
ny6aveze.jpg
u7u5ygeq.jpg
uby4u9uz.jpg

Just a few pics over the last 6-8 months :)

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: to EBN, and THANK YOU for your service!!! My hubby is a retired veteran who suffers from PTSD, so you are among family here ;) Tank is a gorgeous bully, and good luck w/the training…

OP
golden43

golden43

Feb 27, 2014
Thanks for the welcome everyone!
qypugydu.jpg
u8esa2ug.jpg
ny2aqeny.jpg

There's a few more pics from this morning. He is my boy! We don't have children yet, but there's no denying he's mine behavioral and personality wise. He's my first bully and won't be my last!

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
:welcome3:Welcome to EBN!!! My bully's name is Tank, also! Your bully is very handsome! Looking forward to seeing more of him!:2thumbs:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:hiya: and :welcome3: to EBN!

So happy you found us and join the gang.... Tank sure is a handsome boy!

OP
golden43

golden43

Feb 27, 2014
Thanks y'all! I've been told soooo many times that he looks just like me, so forgive me for being arrogant for moment when I say, heck yes he's good looking! Haha! Seriously though, I do love my boy and as a true bully parent, I'm obviously partial and do really appreciate the compliments on him! He just turned a year old Feb 8th and I know he has some growing yet, but still I can't help but wonder if he is gonna be on the smaller side?

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Hello Tank, what a Good Looking Bully you are, he is Mighty Cute, My husband is retired from the Military, he was in the Navy. He also has PTSD. He served 20 Years. Kisses and Hugs to Mr. Tank. Susan Moore

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and glad you joined us. Tank is a handsome boy for sure. Thank you for your service, and that is too cool training him to be a service dog for PTSD.

OP
golden43

golden43

Feb 27, 2014
Thanks for the warm welcome! Tank is tucked in for the night and is headed to the vet in the morning to get "snipped and chipped." He'll probably be a little upset with me for a few days, but once he is all healed up, we can start his training!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.