Hello! New in Jacksonville! What a GREAT site!

bsrok

Feb 4, 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Admiral Deacon Fixins
Hello EBN! My name is Ben, my bf Brad and I recently rescued a 2 1/2 year old LOVE from Tulsa, Oklahoma, His new name is Admiral Deacon Fixins and he loves Florida :):):) Brad comes from a family who owns EBDs, this is my first, and I never want any other type of dog for as long as I live! He plays my heartstrings like a harp.
We have minimal knowlege of his life before he came to us, but he is such a sweetheart we are glad his path led to us.
Having ABSOLUTELY NO KNOWLEDGE OF BULLDOGS WHATSOEVER, I am constantly researching any time I have a question or a problem, because I understand what a special breed they are; nearly every internet search of mine led back to at least one, if not many threads on this site. What an absolute TREASURE OF KNOWLEDGE!!! Thankyou to everyone who has helped me already and doesnt even realize it, lol. So, I decided I HAD to join, and just wanted to say hello.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Well hello Ben, Brad, and Mr. Fixins! :wave:

So glad you joined us. Enjoy the site and please don't hesitate to ask questions.

Would you be able to post a pic of the Admiral? We're cuckoo for pics. lol!

Jack G

Feb 11, 2014
Country
UK
Bulldog(s) Names
Louie
hello and welcome.....your dog and i have something in common.....
I also love Florida ! :)

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: to EBN!!! So glad to have you & your baby here… please if you have questions, ask away!!! And don't forget about those pictures… LOL ;)

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:welcome4:Hi and welcome to you Ben, Brad, and Admiral Deacon. You'll love it on EBN. There is lots of great information, and lots of great people on here who are always ready to answer your questions, give advice and share their experiences. Looking forward to seeing more of you guys on here, jump in and ask your questions and share your pics of Admiral.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:hiya:

:welcome3: to EBN --- so happy you foound us and decided to join our crazy, yet very loving family!

Thank you SO much for rescuing can't wait to see your baby!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome!!! [MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION] is in your area too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Welcome guys. I am inJacksonville. I live in the Avondale area with my two bully girls. Woukd love to see picks of your Admiral

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
Hello EBN! My name is Ben, my bf Brad and I recently rescued a 2 1/2 year old LOVE from Tulsa, Oklahoma, His new name is Admiral Deacon Fixins and he loves Florida :):):) Brad comes from a family who owns EBDs, this is my first, and I never want any other type of dog for as long as I live! He plays my heartstrings like a harp.
We have minimal knowlege of his life before he came to us, but he is such a sweetheart we are glad his path led to us.
Having ABSOLUTELY NO KNOWLEDGE OF BULLDOGS WHATSOEVER, I am constantly researching any time I have a question or a problem, because I understand what a special breed they are; nearly every internet search of mine led back to at least one, if not many threads on this site. What an absolute TREASURE OF KNOWLEDGE!!! Thankyou to everyone who has helped me already and doesnt even realize it, lol. So, I decided I HAD to join, and just wanted to say hello.

Good to have you here at EBN, yes its a treasure trove of bully information. I'm a North Floridian as well, residing in Lake City

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online