Hello from Mississippi!

thecreativemrsfraz

Feb 26, 2014
Jackson, Mississippi
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Isabelle Smushface
I just finally wanted to introduce myself. I've been a troller for 4 months now (since the soon to be permanent man friend and I've owned our precious girl) and decided might as well have my own account to post questions.

:):):):D

Izzy is our precious, almost 8-month old, red brindle Bully who is the joy of my day. Please welcome her with open arms and help us out throughout our little friendship and family life we've developed.

photo 1.jpgphoto 2.jpgphoto 3.jpgphoto 4.jpgphoto 5.jpg

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
She is adorable! I love her coloring and her name too. :welcome: to EBN really happy you decided to join in!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: to EBN!!! So glad to have you and Izzy w/us...

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
:welcome4: Such a cutie and guess what we are from mississippi also!!!! 30 min from yall in Vicksburg!!! How exciting!!!:p

OP
T

thecreativemrsfraz

Feb 26, 2014
Jackson, Mississippi
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Isabelle Smushface
[MENTION=3193]stacyhynum[/MENTION] that's awesome you're so close! We got Izzy at 3 months old (last of a litter that was just a little premature for Christmas babies), and I know she's been through the MS heat...just wondering how, if any, she remembers of it (born July 6th). Gearing up for those summer W-A-L-K-S...and making them much shorter!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
LOOK AT THAT FACE...... so cute with teefers and all!!!

:hiya: :welcome3: to EBN ... very happy you found us

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
@stacyhynum that's awesome you're so close! We got Izzy at 3 months old (last of a litter that was just a little premature for Christmas babies), and I know she's been through the MS heat...just wondering how, if any, she remembers of it (born July 6th). Gearing up for those summer W-A-L-K-S...and making them much shorter!

Bella will play outside for about 30 min at a time then rt bk in lookin for AC vent haha we got Bella at 10 weeks she does fine in the heat as long as she has air conditioner on stand by lol y'all are so close maybe we can plan a play date poor Bella needs a friend to play with!! bellas birthday is June 6th izzy will Deff be invited to her 3rd birthday party!! :yes:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome the the site and so happy you joined our family. Izzy is a beauty, I loved the pics of her.

OP
T

thecreativemrsfraz

Feb 26, 2014
Jackson, Mississippi
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Isabelle Smushface
Thanks, y'all! The first picture in the bathroom was from an awful incident this past weekend where she got stuck! No joke. We have this amazing coffee table the man friend refinished/refurbished from an old cart from his 80-year old family company...well the wheels are big, cast iron wheels and they have 4 "spoke" type holes in them and Izzy proceeded to stick her head through one of the holes to get her gator toy! No bueno! 30 minutes later, the Jackson Fire Dept and I somehow got the table disassembled, her greased up with Pam Olive Oil spray, and released. Bless her.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Thanks, y'all! The first picture in the bathroom was from an awful incident this past weekend where she got stuck! No joke. We have this amazing coffee table the man friend refinished/refurbished from an old cart from his 80-year old family company...well the wheels are big, cast iron wheels and they have 4 "spoke" type holes in them and Izzy proceeded to stick her head through one of the holes to get her gator toy! No bueno! 30 minutes later, the Jackson Fire Dept and I somehow got the table disassembled, her greased up with Pam Olive Oil spray, and released. Bless her.

Hi:hiya: and welcome:) I'll tell you you're not the only one having had your bulldog stuck, lol:ashamed: I was trying to get some ear cleaning in Joey's ears one day and she managed to squeeze in between the legs of a folding camping chair and got stuck when her belly didn't fit through:blink: (She HATES ear cleaning):tongue: I had to run to the garage and get a screwdriver and I managed to unscrew the foot so the legs of the chair opened up. My goodness, it was scary:(

Your baby is beautiful:)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.