English Bulldog Puppy Food Ideas?

christinamdo416

Feb 21, 2014
Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
AJ
Hello all!! Newbie here. Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend so far. Later this week I will be getting a female english bulldog puppy and am wondering what foods are healthy and good for her to eat….I see so many different answers from so many different sites and I am confused lol there are so many…I just want to have several food ideas on what to purchase that is healthy for my baby girl. Thanks and God bless!

**FutureBullyMommy**

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello!! :welcome3: to EBN..... Congrats on your new baby and welcome to the most wonderful world of Bulldogs!!

Fromm is a Great food line that many have good/great results with.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome! Have you picked a name for your soon to be baby?

Find out what the breeder is feeding, you will want to stick with that food at first. We feed our pups Fromm puppy, the one in the pink bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jan 12, 2014
McAllen, TX
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
ACE (The Bathound)
Welcome! We switched ace from proplan to fromm puppy gold (pink bag). He loves it an the transition was flawless with no issues. Although I still see some tearing and minor tear stains. I have to clean tears daily and they improve significantly. I'm on my first bag, i might try Fromms beef frittata. We will see.

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
agreed with above. I feed my puppy Fromm's. its good and has excellent reviews! If you go to their website you have find a place local that carries it.

i think the website is
http://frommfamilyfoods.com/

OP
christinamdo416

christinamdo416

Feb 21, 2014
Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
AJ
Oh wow! Thanks for the replies everyone! I guess FORMM foods is the way to go haha. UNANIMOUS Vote haha. When I pick up my baby girl this week I will be sure to post up pics :) Have a wonderful night everyone!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh wow! Thanks for the replies everyone! I guess FORMM foods is the way to go haha. UNANIMOUS Vote haha. When I pick up my baby girl this week I will be sure to post up pics :) Have a wonderful night everyone!

:2thumbs:

OP
christinamdo416

christinamdo416

Feb 21, 2014
Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
AJ
IMG_3858.JPG
****AJ****
​My baby girl at 5 weeks old…since then me and the breeder have been skyping with her so I don't have a recent pic but she is coming home this thursday and will post up new pics :yes:

***I am wondering if anyone has fed their bulldogs other types of foods and had a success? It seems as if FROMM brands of food is hard to get in my area.***

Noyes27

Sep 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Mack
I use Natural Balance Limited Ingredients Duck &Legumes. But Mack is really sensitive to many different food products. I am not sure if the one I use is a good puppy food though. If you google search dog Food ratings the sticky from this forum will appear...I dont know how to give you the link from my phone, but that was a major help in determining which foods to avoid all together, and then it was pretty much trial and error from there to figure out which one he had less allergic reactions to. Oh and another thing....if you can buy the food at any store other than a pet store (walmart, target, w algreens, etc) then it is probably terrible!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Roseann

Jan 24, 2014
Kansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry, Clyde-EB/basset hound and Macon
Henry is on orijen puppy. He is doing great on it.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
View attachment 66967
****AJ****
​My baby girl at 5 weeks old…since then me and the breeder have been skyping with her so I don't have a recent pic but she is coming home this thursday and will post up new pics :yes:

***I am wondering if anyone has fed their bulldogs other types of foods and had a success? It seems as if FROMM brands of food is hard to get in my area.***

What a little love!! :luv:

MarleneK

Dec 21, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Dually
View attachment 66967
****AJ****

She's adorable :welcome: to EBN!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.