just got my 10 week old bantam bulldogge

OP
M

minnie

Thanks all! Yes there is french in her lineage, but her parents didn't look as french. We've only had her 3 days, and with each day her activity level is increasing. She can cuddle for hours, but is also a bit of a sassy-pants. She is fearless of my 5 year old boxer. He took her bone, and she challenged him and got it back! We are in Canada, and she is being a brave girl, going outside in -20.

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
Those are definitely French bulldog bat ears! My Frenchie mix ears were very similar when he was a pup - now they stick straight up

gyneze4u.jpg

aryjeqad.jpg

Cute pup!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
I've been AWOL, but Buster is half French, half Olde English Bulldogge. He is adorable like your Minnie! I am excited to hear that people are breeding "halfies" because when our precious EB Ruggles passes I would LOVE to get another blended Bulldog!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
What a little cutie pie, and welcome to the site.

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
I,too had never heard of a "Bantam Bulldog" until someone had mentioned that name on EBN one time(don't remember who..) but she sure looks like their is alot of French Bulldog in her. I have a half French, half English and this is what she looks like. View attachment 66841 Maybe I have a "Bantam!!!"

And i have been saying Chance is a Frenglish maybe he too is a Bantam021.jpg

Westsidekidx

Mar 18, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King boi
Can u post a pic of her now! I jus got my bantam bulldog 4 months and wondering how big did urs get?and any info uve came up with this breed! Thank u lol beautiful dog by the way

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.