Hello, everyone!

Bobby Nichols

Feb 15, 2014
Hi all,

I recently stumbled upon this site while doing some research about the quality of dog food brands specific to the bulldog breed and so far, I'm very glad I have. I know people get pretty attached to their breed but I don't think there are any breeds quite like the bulldog -at least in terms of needs, personality and unique qualities. As such, it's been very refreshing to discover a community of bully lovers like myself.

So I guess I better share a bit about myself and of course my bulldogs. Firstly, I'm Bobby, I'm 26 and I work in sales. That's enough about me, you guys are more interested in the kids anyway :p. I've got a 1 year, 9 month old male Bully named, Sir Louis "The Conqueror" Nichols, or Louie for short and a 5 month old names Lady Alexandra "The Kind" Nichols, or Lexi for short.

If I had known their personalities beforehand they'd be sir Louis the Stink-Bottom and Lady Alexandra the kiss-monster but hey, who can know these things?

Anyway, it's a bit late and the goofballs are already sawing some logs here so I'm gonna go catch some cuddles. I'll have to post a picture or two of the big babies tomorrow!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:hiya: Bobby!

:welcome3: to you and the kiddies.... looking forward to pictures of Louie and Lexi (LOVE the names!)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.