My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Wow, Precious, both babies are Precious. We Welcome all of you to EBN. What part of NC are you in? I live in Shelby NC. I have Elmo my only English Bulldog, but I have 9 dogs total. Sheltie, Smooth Hair Collie, Schnauzer, Shih Tzu, Chihuahua, Mixed Terrier, Boston Terrier, and a Poodle. These Babies are my Life and My World. Susan Moore

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: to EBN!!! And Congratulations on your 2 bully babies… we LOVE to see lots of pics!!!

OP
B

Bella and Dozers Dad

Community Veteran
Feb 2, 2014
Clayton, NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dozer and Koda
Wow, Precious, both babies are Precious. We Welcome all of you to EBN. What part of NC are you in? I live in Shelby NC. I have Elmo my only English Bulldog, but I have 9 dogs total. Sheltie, Smooth Hair Collie, Schnauzer, Shih Tzu, Chihuahua, Mixed Terrier, Boston Terrier, and a Poodle. These Babies are my Life and My World. Susan Moore

Hello Susan

We are in Clayton just east of Raleigh. Now that is some pack of dogs you have, must keep you busy. Heck just the time it takes to hand out all the morning kiss must take forever but how cool!!

Doug

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Hi there and welcome! Boy did you get sucked not one but two lol The wait is the worst part lol They are both adorable!!! This is the best forum for anything bulldog related! I have made so many amazing friends from this site!! Excited to hear puppy stories and see pics of them growing up

Members online

No members online now.