New EBD family!!!

2BulldogsandaBoxer

Feb 8, 2014
NC
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Buddy & Holly
Hey everyone! Just as the title says...we are new. As of yesterday our family of 5 grew to 7! Yep, we jumped right in and got 2. We drove 6 hrs one way to get them! There's me, hubby, our 6 year old daughter, 2 year old son, 9 year old female Boxer and now TWO 8 week old EBD pups who are nameless so far. ( 1m, 1f).

I'm sure I'll be on quite regularly since it's been quite some time since we've house trained.

Let the fun begin!!!! Pics to come once Ivan get some good ones.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:welcome4:Hi and welcome to everyone. Wow you are brave. Lol. You will love this site, lots of great information, and lots of bully loving, and boxer loving people, who are always willing to answer your questions, give you advice, and share their experiences and pictures. I'm looking forward to seeing more of you on this site, and can't wait to see the pictures of your new babies. You must be so excited. Are they siblings? Litter mates? We also have two, one of each as well. They are litter mates and will be 2 years old this month. My females' name is Blossom, and my males' name is Bulldozer. We wanted a male EB, when we went to go see the puppies, but my hubby fell in love with the female and we were torn between the two. Blossom was the last puppy, and so we decided we couldn't leave her behind by herself, and brought both of them home. The training phase was definitely harder with two at first, but only lasted 4 to 5 months, and once they were trained, they are great company for each other. You can find lots of information on the forums regarding dog food ratings, puppy training, potty training, and there is a forum with great male and female name suggestions. Good luck and congratulations on your new puppies. I miss the puppy phase, enjoy them because they grow very fast.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
congratulations, and :welcome: I have raised two pups at once, several times! It is a little easier, when you have an older dog-because often they will pee outside easier, becasue they will copy the older dog! Sometimes, though, I would have to take the pups on leashes, as all they would do is play! Have Fun!!! Another good thing is that they have each other to play with, and you won't get "bitten" too much ha!ha!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
WOW.... Puppy pictures are coming.... YEAH,!!

:welcome3: to EBN! Congrats on the new babies

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
Wow, that's a big family! Nonstop fun I imagine!

Cannot wait to see pics!!!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: to EBN!!! I have had boxers & bullies together… they get along very well. We would love to see pics of your family...

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and you are brave with two pups and a 2 year old. Looking forward in seeing pic of your new babies.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Awww, two puppies:w00t: I'm so jealous:tongue: Take as many pictures as you possibly can, they grow so fast:) And of course :welcome: to you ALL:D.

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
Welcome glad you have joined us . I am still pretty new as well and this site has lots of great advice. Can't wait for pics :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
You are going to have a house full of fun!! I forsee some great storing on the horizon! Welcome to the site; cannot wait to see some pictures of your family. WOOHOO!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.