Hello from Belgrade, Serbia!

Brick

Feb 8, 2014
Country
Serbia
Bulldog(s) Names
Mo (Cukibuki's Daisy)
A warm hello/hi to all of you bulldog loving guys :)
I come from Serbia, am great animal lover in general, and at present have two dogs, a tibetan terrier mix which I adopeted two years ago, actually I found the poor dog in the street, and there's a little, 4 month old bulldog called Mo.
She joined us only a month ago, and still is learning the basics of an (small) apartment life, shared with 3 persian cats, a CAG (Congo African Grey), some exotic birds, mainly canaries, as well as some tank fish ...
Before my two present dogs, I had an AB female Meggy whose pic is also here ...
The two resemble, little Mo and Meggy ;)
Photo1343.jpgPhoto0113.jpgPhoto1365.jpgCopy of DSCN1934.jpg

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:welcome2:Good to have you here! Your babies are very good looking! You will enjoy this site-and any problems -anyone will be happy to answer for you. I,too am an animal lover, and have also had African Greys, Amazons--etc.!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome: to EBN!!! All your babies are beautiful, so glad that you have joined us...

OP
Brick

Brick

Feb 8, 2014
Country
Serbia
Bulldog(s) Names
Mo (Cukibuki's Daisy)
Thanks guys, to all of you, nice to meet you here :)

OP
Brick

Brick

Feb 8, 2014
Country
Serbia
Bulldog(s) Names
Mo (Cukibuki's Daisy)
:welcome2:Good to have you here! Your babies are very good looking! You will enjoy this site-and any problems -anyone will be happy to answer for you. I,too am an animal lover, and have also had African Greys, Amazons--etc.!

Thanks,
I do hope I'll enjoy my time spent here, and here's my little grey rascal ... he always wants to be out of his (big) cage and protests whenever that is not the case, maybe for a good reason since he has a playground of his own outside ...

Photo1009.jpgPhoto1195.jpgPhoto0960.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:hiya: :welcome: to EBN!!! What a great looking pack you have.... beautiful babies!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.