Greetings from Erin and Gus in Cleveland!

Gusmom

Feb 6, 2014
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gus
Gus is 6 months old (guess I owe his breeder a follow up email)! He's an English Bulldog/Beagle Mix (it's 75% EB). I'm a first time dog owner (on my own, I had a dog growing up).

I wanted a dog for their personality: someone that wouldn't bark too much, unless there was a reason, someone who would snuggle, hang out, get a long with everyone. I'm not super active and after ready about different breeds, I decided EB was the way to go. Oh course, the puppy phase, Ah the PUPPY PHASE! It's like Jekyl and Hyde!

He's a very sweet, playful guy, very motivated by treats and loves to chase a tennis ball in my house (winter, so we don't really romp in the cold that much). My parent's much smaller dogs aren't really fond of him and it's hard to find play dates, but he's wonderful with people and doesn't seem to mind other dogs. My cats want to kill him, though (typical cats).

I'm glad I have a group I can talk to about my bully, I have a lot of questions but I'm pretty shy so I'm not normally a forum type of person.

Last edited:

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
:smileywelcome: to EBN! Glad that you found us! Don't be shy about posting and asking questions here. You will find the members here very supportive and knowledgeable and remember the EBN moto.....
:its4thebullies:

By the way...... :pics:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:hiya: Erin ..... you will find, we are a :welcome3: ing craze bunch! Ask away on any question you have, as we are all here to learn and share from each other and have some fun along the way.

look forward to pictures of Gus

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:welcome: Would love to see pics of your little guy!! :) Happy you found us!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: to EBN!!! We would love to see pics of your baby!!!

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
Welcome to the site, wish we could see a pic of Gus, sounds adorable, my old dog was called Gus. Yes the puppy stage is full of fun :yes4: thats for sure !!!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Hi Erin and Gus! Welcome to the site. Please do make yourself at home here. Can't wait to see pics of Gus!

:welcome:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.