im from sudbury ontario canada

tessabug

Feb 5, 2014
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
Country
canada
Bulldog(s) Names
tessa
i have a female 2 year old bulldog named tessa anyone else in the area?:rolleyes:
020.jpg053-001.jpg

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:welcome3:Hi and welcome to you and Tessa, so glad you joined EBN. You are going to love it on this site, there is a lot of great information, and lots of great people to ask questions of, give advice, and share their bully experiences. I look forward to seeing more of you on here, and pictures of Tessa. I do live in Ontario, but unfortunately I am not close to where you live, I live in Burlington, Ontario.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
HI! i'm in toronto but i go up north in the summer to fish on the french river! Dokis is where we stay, about an hour from sudbury. Welcome!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Those are a couple of good looking girls you have there!:EBNwelcome:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: to EBN Tessa is a cutie pie!!

We have many members form Canada, they will be along to say hi, I am sure

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
Welcome to you and Tessa from the snowy plains of Winnipeg. Tessa is a real sweetie. Love her little toofie overbite. Miss Tallulah has a bit of an overbite too. And her baby brother Buster is just a pistol of energy.:) OK I am in love with my babies I confess.... You're going to love EBN - so many great people and such a supportive community. And lots of wonderful ways to connect with all of us crazy Bulldog lovin' folks and share your pics, stories and questions. Sudbury is beautiful.

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
Welcome to the site, What a great name Tessa, a beautiful bully, being from Australia its miles away from you, but I know there are lots of others Members from Canada. !!!! :)
:welcome:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online