New from Orlando

Mouse3k

Feb 4, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lulu
Hello all!
new member from Orlando fl. I am a proud bully mama with a beautiful 2yr old girl, lulu (I call her princess as a nickname when she's acting like her diva self). My boyfriend and I had her for about a year now. I have been a long time reader here to get info since she is our first bully. I learned so much from here that I had to become a member. I am looking forward to being a part of this group. Princess lulu says hello! image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: to EBN!!! So glad that you & Lulu have joined us… she's a beautiful bully!!! :luv:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Welcome to EBN! Your girl is a pretty Princess! Glad to have you both here!

Jan 12, 2014
McAllen, TX
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
ACE (The Bathound)
Welcome! Beautiful fur baby you got there. You'll find tons of great info on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What awesome pictures.... she is a beauty!!

Offically :welcome3: to EBN, so happy you found useful info and have decided to join the craziness, er I mean forum ;)

OP
Mouse3k

Mouse3k

Feb 4, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lulu
Thank you all! We feel so welcomed here! ^.^

Gordosmom1212

Aug 11, 2013
Pflugerville, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Magnum (EB), Delta (EB), Gracie (EB), Zoey (FB), Pebbles (FB), Prada (FB)
Hello all!
new member from Orlando fl. I am a proud bully mama with a beautiful 2yr old girl, lulu (I call her princess as a nickname when she's acting like her diva self). My boyfriend and I had her for about a year now. I have been a long time reader here to get info since she is our first bully. I learned so much from here that I had to become a member. I am looking forward to being a part of this group. Princess lulu says hello! View attachment 65697View attachment 65698View attachment 65699View attachment 65700

So gorgeous! Welcome! !!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
What took you so long? We've been waiting for you!! :welcome: I was in Orlando for about 6 weeks many moons ago. A workout program called bootcamp!! :evil:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.