New to forum

Michelle Collier

Feb 4, 2014
Floydada, tx
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dutchess
We were a content family. My husband and I with our 3 kids. We had one dog, an 11 year old wiener dog. My husband has wanted an English bulldog forever. I could understand why. That is way to much money for a dog. Finally this summer we had the money and I finally said ok to the expense, even though in my heart I still didn't understand the attraction. Sure they are cute but so are lots of other dogs. We found a breeder a few hours away from us and started the process. When we met up to meet the puppy's that were available my husband was taken immediately. I held the puppies there was a pull toward one. We took home this beautiful puppy. Our old dog is named King so we named our girl Dutchess. Within hours I started to fall for her. Within a week she became my dog. She is spoiled and it is my fault. I love her so much. She has the best personality. She now I understand what all the fuss is about. I have been completely one over.
a7ymaba8.jpg
e4ete8y2.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: to EBN!!! So glad that you & Duchess have joined us… she is absolutely adorable :luv:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:EBNwelcome:You have been bitten by the "bullie bug!" you will never be the same. Dutchess has a beautiful Face!!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Such a touching introduction, thank you! Welcome to EBN
and Congratulations on Duchess, such a beauty!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:welcome4:Hi Michelle, welcome to you and Dutchess, she is beautiful. You will love it on this site, there is a lot of great articles and information, and lots of great people to ask questions of, give advice, and share their experiences with. Looking forward to seeing more of you on here and please share more pictures of your baby. Enjoy.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:welcome: to the world of bully's! She is a sweety!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
WOW... what a beautiful face she has!!

:welcome3: to EBN!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online