New Member from Massachusetts

Karri1968

Feb 4, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Hi~

I wanted to introduce myself... My name is Karri and my husband and I live in Massachusetts with our 10 year old bulldog Tank.

I do have some questions regarding some things that he is doing that are getting out of hand.

He barks and whines all the time. He won't let me sit down and relax when I get home from work. He can't hear very well anymore so I'm not sure if this is the problem.

Does any have any suggestions as to what we can do?

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:welcome: to EBN, I'm sorry that Tank is having trouble hearing. Has he seen the vet lately or have you told the vet about him doing this? Sometimes when they bark and whine constantly it means that something else is going on.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: to EBN!!! So glad that you & Tank are here… I agree w/Phil that he could use a vet check to see if he's losing his hearing. We do have members that deal w/deaf bully's that can give you advice if that's the issue w/Tank.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:welcome: to EBN, I'm sorry that Tank is having trouble hearing. Has he seen the vet lately or have you told the vet about him doing this? Sometimes when they bark and whine constantly it means that something else is going on.
I agree-The first thing is to take him to your veterinarian and have things checked out to make sure there is nothing going on with him health wise. He may be trying to let you know that something is wrong.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Welcome to the site. You have been given some good advice already so there isn't much that I could add.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:hiya: :welcome3: to EBN

10 yrs old, how awesome! Tank is probably afraid to be alone since he is having issues hearing. He could also be in some type of pain.
[MENTION=9105]Pati Robins[/MENTION] has a deaf baby and might be able to get some suggestions

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome ! Great advice above and would love to see some pics of your boy :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.