Hello - new here from Texas

Gillies Momma

Dec 17, 2010
Highlands, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gillie
Hi everyone!

I'm Cheryl and I have a bullie mix named Gillie (sounds like Jill-ee). Gillie came to me through a boxer rescue that I volunteer for. I have another pooch, named Sarge, that's a full bred Boxer. Gillie needed a foster home, so long story short, I ended up adopting her about a month ago.

Originally, the rescue was calling her a "boxer mix" but I don't see the boxer in her. I see all Bulldog with "something else" in there, but I don't know what. Are bullie mixes welcome here?

Thanks!

Cheryl

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Welcome to EBN; an amazing wealth of bullie info and a little bit of bull mixed in for fun :) We love pix,, just saying' ;)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
We love ALL bullies here, mixed or not. :D Yes we DO need some pics please, we never get tired of them thats for sure. (Of both your pups, I just LOVE boxers!) Oh and welcome to the site, if you have any questions dont hesitate to ask at all.

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
Hello and welcome... I have a boxer too!! Yes please post pictures of your babies... We love them all...

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Hello Cheryl, Gillie & Sarge... Welcome! In case you didn't know, we love pics :lol:

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
OF COURSE!!! We luv all BULLIES!!! Can't wait to see pics!! We love other breeds to and i am a BIG boxer fan!! Welcome!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome!!! We love dogs period! We just happen to be bully owners, and there is so much info that is good for all dog breeds on here! WELCOME WITH OPEN ARMS!!! (hug)

OP
Gillies Momma

Gillies Momma

Dec 17, 2010
Highlands, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gillie
Y'all are all so nice! Thanks for the warm welcome to my bull-rabbit (I call her that because of her amazing jumping abilities) and my boxie boy. Like y'all, I just love all dogs; I just happen to be owned by dogs with nubbie tails. LOL I will put up some pics of my babies as soon as I figure out how to do it. :D

Most Reactions