OP
Wemakegreen

Wemakegreen

Jan 31, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruce
:welcome4:Hi and welcome to you and Bruce. Is he named after Bruce the Shark? He is so cute. You will love this site, lots of great information, and lots of great people to answer your questions, give you advice, and share their experiences. Looking forward to,seeing more of you and Bruce on here, and please share pictures of Bruce. Enjoy

I was thinking more like Bruce Almighty, or Wayne, or maybe even Springstein since he seems to want to be the boss but I like the shark too...

thanks everyone for the welcome. had a little breakthrough on leash training today. he also made it down a flight of stairs today but was a little unnerved about it so I didnt push for the second flight yet.

Gordosmom1212

Aug 11, 2013
Pflugerville, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Magnum (EB), Delta (EB), Gracie (EB), Zoey (FB), Pebbles (FB), Prada (FB)
Hi, im new to the forums. I just got Bruce on Monday. He is my first bulldog and first puppy. Ive always grown up with dogs (chow chow's mostly) but have always wanted a bulldog. So now that im out of the military and home more often Ive finally found my own. First couple of days were tough. I live on the third floor, so all the up and down was a bit tiring. He's starting to understand the rules now though and has started to really take to his crate (man cave) going in to sleep on his own and hasnt had an accident inside his cave for 2 full days. He's learned to go up the stairs already, we're working on down them and realizing we dont live on the 2nd floor
.View attachment 65473

Welcome! ! Bulldogs are definitely an interesting breed. It has almost been a year since we've had Gordo and I am still learning about him. I grew up with chows also they are such adorable dogs with their purple tongues. Congratulations. This forum is so helpful with wonderful people.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Jan 12, 2014
McAllen, TX
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
ACE (The Bathound)
Welcome to EBN. I'm a first time bully owner as well and the people here have been very informative. We need more pics of your boy :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

keystnlabs

Dec 27, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Agatha Gump
Welcome and thank you for your service to our country. We appreciate you.

Staff online

Members online