Re-Introduction of our family

AJ Garza

May 31, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Rupert *RIP Sir Nigel*
well, I am usually lurking around the forums and learning new things everyday. With that said, the past few months have been crazy good and absolutely terrible. On December 14th we lost our boy Nigel when he ran out into the highway during a snow storm. It was the worst thing I have went through in my adult life and it was very rough for my wife. We still find moments where we get choked up from some kind memory or reminder of our sweet boy. Nigel was was with me and wife from almost the beginning of our relationship that has led us to now be married with a baby on the way! He was able to share in these great moments and that is what makes it so hard for us since he was such a big piece of who we were as a family.
Rip Sir Nigel: 3/30/12- 12/14/13
1506767_10101488860503568_248659882_n.jpg

After a few weeks, our house was unbearably quiet and we made the decisions to add to our family again. I travel a lot for work, so I like to have a dog in the house to give my wife a peace of mind and we have found bullies to be so human-like that we knew it had to be another bulldog. With that said, I had been following a few breeders for quite some time and we compared with what was being offered locally. I did not get the warm fuzzy feeling from anyone in our 100 mile radius, so we choose to go with *****. We welcomed home Rupert on January 8th and he has been a bundle of fun. We are confident that Nigel is hanging around the house telling Rupert what things to get into and how to annoy Tuna (our cat).

14815_10101533543144198_40007410_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

keystnlabs

Dec 27, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Agatha Gump
Welcome, it's good to have you back. Sympathy to you on the loss of Nigel.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
My sincerest sympathies on your loss of beloved Nigel, such a handsome bully!
I'm sorry you lost him young and so tragically AND just before Christmas. My
heart hurts from how badly your hearts ache from it all, just so sad for y'all.

Your Rupert is a handsome young man and very glad he is helping heal the hurt.
Nigel is indeed, looking out for you & yours, as he always did<3 Please keep on
posting and maybe do a tribute to Nigel in the Forum~Memorials, it helps too.
Sending big hugs & may GOD continue blessing y'all!

buffym

Apr 30, 2013
Allen Park, Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie, Dually (Forever in my Heart)
I am so sorry to hear about Nigel, my thoughts and prayers to you and your family!!

Rupert is adorable!!

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
I am so sorry for the loss of Nigel. He was the handsomest of boys! I can't imagine your heartbreak. But your Rupert is quite something. Look at that face! I wish you much love and happiness with both of your new babies!

- - - Updated - - -

I am so sorry for the loss of Nigel. He was the handsomest of boys! I can't imagine your heartbreak. But your Rupert is quite something. Look at that face! I wish you much love and happiness with both of your new babies!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I'm so sorry to hear about Nigel. Rupert is a DOLL!!! That's a great pic.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:hug: so very sorry for the tragic loss of your sweet boy .... rest in peace Nigel!

Hello and Welcome Mr. Rupert.... you are one cute little bully boy!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I'm so sorry for your loss... Nigel was a handsome bully. I lost my Winston on Dec. 18th so we had a difficult Christmas as well... Congrats on your new baby Nigel, and on your baby. Wishing you & your family the best!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
So sry to hear about the loss of Nigel... But, it is good to have you back here. Many hugs! :)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Welcome to you and Rupert. He is so handsome(and cute,too) So sorry about your tragic loss of Nigel, but he may have had a hand in helping you find just the right one-Rupert! Nigel lives on in your :heart:Those of us,, who have been through these things know that,for sure.

icyjay

Dec 2, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
pepper
Do you continue to feed Rupert a raw diet like they do at ****?

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online