New here...new puppy

pcchenard

Dec 31, 2013
Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola McWigglebutt, Bruno (1996-2007)
I've already made some other posts, but I am new to this forum, with a new puppy. Here name is Lola McWigglebutt. She is our second Bulldog. Our previous Bulldog, Bruno, had to be put down back in December of 2007.

You can watch Lola grow if you follow her Facebook page.

This looks like a great forum to share information and I'm glad to be a part of it.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I thught the McWigglebutt sounded familar..... :hiya: and offically :welcome3: to EBN

OP
pcchenard

pcchenard

Dec 31, 2013
Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thanks. Hopefully I'll be helpful to someone.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
:smileywelcome: So glad you found us. I love your baby's name...Lola McWigglebutt! :goodone:

OP
pcchenard

pcchenard

Dec 31, 2013
Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:smileywelcome: So glad you found us. I love your baby's name...Lola McWigglebutt! :goodone:

Thanks. My wife and I picked the name Lola on the ride to the breeder's to pick her up. During the two hour plus ride home she (Lola) was wiggling all over the place while my wife was holding her so she decided that we needed to add to her name. So she became Lola McWigglebutt.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:welcome4:Hi Pete, and your welcome to you and Lola. You'll love it on this site, there is a lot of great information on the forums, and lots of great people on here to ask questions of and share their advice and experiences with. Your also not the only guy on here, we have many guys who also want the best for their bullies, so hope to see more of you on here, and lots of pictures of Lola.

Kansascitymama

Jan 11, 2014
Northern, VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. Beefy & Miss. Dutchess McWigglesworth
Sorry about your beloved Bruno :(...Congrats on Lola she is a Beauty! I am a newbie as well, Hope to see you around the boards.

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
Thanks. My wife and I picked the name Lola on the ride to the breeder's to pick her up. During the two hour plus ride home she (Lola) was wiggling all over the place while my wife was holding her so she decided that we needed to add to her name. So she became Lola McWigglebutt.

I love it!!!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Love the name. Welcome to EBN, I can't wait to see more pictures of miss Lola.

MARY BARNES

Aug 27, 2013
Country
CANADA
Bulldog(s) Names
ELLIE 2013-2017....Rocky RIP (2005-2013)
Welcome ,,I can relate to wiggle butt... When your wife named her was she drinking Champaign and say it tastes just like cherry cola...

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online