Hi! New to EBN

sndpiper

Jan 29, 2014
Virginia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
Hey all! I'm Watson's momma, and I've been a lurker here since we got him. I finally decided to register :) This site has been SO helpful! Our pup is 1 1/2 years old, we're a military family and are currently stationed in Florida. Our biggest issue is food allergies, we had the blood work done but still battle it. I'm about to switch him from Merrick Grain Free Pork + Sweet potato to either Merrick GF Duck and Sweet Potato or the Natural Balance LID Bison + Sweet Potato. He's crazy allergic to flaxseed which really limits our choices. So any suggestions on that would be great!! We love our little wiggle butt so much, we might just have to get another one day! Nice to meet all of you.

tdkent

Nov 27, 2013
Northwest New Jersey
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Duncan
Our boxer has an allergy issue with potatoes and chicken, so we feed our Bully and Boxer Canine Caviar Vennison or Lamb. We occasionally buy the White Fish, but its more expensive than the other proteins.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:welcome4: to EBN! Check out the dog food ratings on Forum page Food and Nutrition, maybe it will help you.

Last edited:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson is a very handsome boy! Happy you found us! :EBNwelcome:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:hiya: :welcome3: to EBN.... so glad you decided to join the insanity :D

Watson is one handsome boy

Kansascitymama

Jan 11, 2014
Northern, VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. Beefy & Miss. Dutchess McWigglesworth
Watsons a cool looking pooch. Welcome to EBN...A new'b myself, have you considered RAW feeding?

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi and welcome to you and Watson. We also have a bully with food allergies, blossom is allergic to chicken, salmon, corn and grains. We had to switch dogfood brands 4 times before we found Fromms Beef Frittata, both my guys have been on this food for 16 months, and are doing well on it. It can be a frustrating process to find a food that is both nutritional and that they tolerate, it's really trial and error. It also takes a month to see any improvements or benefits of a new food, as it takes this long for the old food to leave their systems. You could also try home cooking your own dogfood, that way you know what ingredients are in it, and you have control of what goes into his food.

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
Hi and welcome! Both my ladies eat home cooking, but then, I don't think they have any food allergies. They only eat once a day.

MrMrsDevilDoc

Jan 30, 2014
Southern AZ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ally, Hank, Charlotte
Hi! I'm new as well... your boy is gorgeous! What a sweetie...
i hope you get some good advice about the food, we're kind of playing food-go-round at the moment with our 3. I'm thinking of doing the home cooking thing, we shall see.
Welcome!!!

oh yeah... I also wanted to say we are a military family as well, stationed in NC right now.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.