First time bully dad

RudyG

Jan 23, 2014
California
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily
My name is Rudy and my bully's name is Lily. Lily is 2 years old, she weighs about 45 pounds. I got her from a home where she was neglected and I believe abused. I brought her home 8/30/13 and I couldn't imagine my house without her in it. My family is now complete. I'm not too sure what else anybody would like to know, but I'd be happy to answer any questions. I always have new questions to ask, I'm sure I drive the receptionist and vet tech at my vet clinic crazy. Thanks for having us, can't wait to figure this site out.
- Rudy and Lily Lily love.jpg

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:welcome4:Hi Rudy, and welcome to you and Lily. She is very cute. Thank you so much for saving her from neglect and abuse and giving her a loving home she deserves. So glad you joined us on EBN, and hope to see ore of you and Lily on here. You will love this site, there is so much great information, and really great people on here who all share their love of our bullies. You can always get a answer to your questions and concerns, and there will always be someone to share their advice, and experience with you.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and bless you for taking Lily in. She is a beauty.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
So happy to have you here, Rudy! Lily is a beautiful little lady. Please make yourself at home here on EBN!

:welcome2:

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Welcome to the site. She is a pretty girl.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

SugarBuggerBear

Apr 12, 2013
Hinesville, Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sugar
Congrats. You are an angel for giving her a better life. You ill love this site. Everyone is very helpful. Once you share your life with a bully you will never have any other dog.

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
she is so cute!!!! I'm glad you saved her good luck and if there is anything you need just ask someone will help you

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
:welcome:to the site, Lily has such a sweet face, she is beautiful, so glad you rescued her and gave her a loving home, lots of good information here and great people. Look forward to more photo's of your girl.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:hiya; :welcome3: to EBN and thank you so very much for giving her a new loving home! she looks to be one very happy gal!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
She is a Beauty! Thank you for rescuing her :welcome: to EBN! Happy you found us.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:yes:Welcome to EBN! Your little gal is so pretty! Not to worry, I have really STILL not figured this whole site out-I am not too bright! YOU will do fine!! Do not be afraid to ask any questions. People here are very kind and helpful!

MommaLovesDEXTER

Jan 3, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter
Omg! What a doll 😍 How can anyone neglect let alone abuse that baby look at that face. Thank you for giving her a forever home. She's precious 💗🐾

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.