New to EBN From VA!!!

Kansascitymama

Jan 11, 2014
Northern, VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. Beefy & Miss. Dutchess McWigglesworth
I am a married mother of 5 beautiful girls ages 10,8,4, & 1 year old ID twins, and a beautiful diva Gia our white standard poodle (4 yrs young). :yes: Yes you read that correctly, lol. We all have just become the proud new owners of a handsome lil guy we call Mr. Beefy (8 weeks old). Mr. B came home this past Friday afternoon, he is adapting to our crazy fun household very well. Unfortunately we have been experiencing crazy weather the past couple of days (rain) so Mr. B had to use potty pads the first day and a half here. I was very worried about this, but happy to report he has been using the potty all day (minus a dribbling incident today) out doors. This lil guy is very courageous, and out going he is very gentle with all the members of our family from old to the youngest. I can't wait to meet all of you, and very happy I found this forum. You all seem very warm and friendly here. I look forward to learning all I can while in attendance, let the fun begin!!!! O, and I hope my friend & groomer joined as I told her about you folks, she also has a lil one from Mr. B's litter :D.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Hi Angie, Mr.Beefy, and family! Welcome to EBN :)

So happy that you have found us. We are eager to seeing some pics of your bully baby!

:welcome3:

OP
Kansascitymama

Kansascitymama

Jan 11, 2014
Northern, VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
1463941_681022458594752_95461414_n.jpg

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
What a beautiful family you have! your girls are adorable, Gia is so elegant, and Mr.Beefy…well, he's CUTE!!

OP
Kansascitymama

Kansascitymama

Jan 11, 2014
Northern, VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
TY,Yes Gia is hot stuff lol, my husband was happy to report to his flight crew that I had finally bought a real dog (my DH has been in Afghanistan since last March) !!! Shame on him! Plus Mr. B is a dude (finally), we also have a 3 year old Sphinx (Male). The ladies still have them beat ;)

Last edited:

karla9895

Dec 23, 2013
Helena,MT
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winter, Queen Shiva, Big Tiger & Louis Vuitton
Hello Angie, welcome :) What a Beautiful family !
I also have 3 Sphynx kitties

Last edited:

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
I am a married mother of 5 beautiful girls ages 10,8,4, & 1 year old ID twins, and a beautiful diva Gia our white standard poodle (4 yrs young). :yes: Yes you read that correctly, lol. We all have just become the proud new owners of a handsome lil guy we call Mr. Beefy (8 weeks old). Mr. B came home this past Friday afternoon, he is adapting to our crazy fun household very well. Unfortunately we have been experiencing crazy weather the past couple of days (rain) so Mr. B had to use potty pads the first day and a half here. I was very worried about this, but happy to report he has been using the potty all day (minus a dribbling incident today) out doors. This lil guy is very courageous, and out going he is very gentle with all the members of our family from old to the youngest. I can't wait to meet all of you, and very happy I found this forum. You all seem very warm and friendly here. I look forward to learning all I can while in attendance, let the fun begin!!!! O, and I hope my friend & groomer joined as I told her about you folks, she also has a lil one from Mr. B's litter :D.
:EBNwelcome: so great that you are here. I too have twins but mine are fraternal and 10 years old. It was quite the experience with twins. I'm so pleased to make your acquaintance!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:welcome4: You will love it here! Your family is so sweet-and Gia is a beautiful "lady". Ha!ha! you husband said the same thing my Vet said, when I got Bulldogs-"So, you FINALLY got a REAL dog!" He has them also. You will be happy you joined(IF you ever have time to get on...ha!ha!):)

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Boy he is a cutie, like a stuffed animal! Happy you found us too :welcome: to the wonderful world of bully's!! :D

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.