Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Hello everyone. Krypto (Superman's Doggie) will be joining our family on Wednesday. I've always wanted to own an english bulldog. I've read up so much about them and finally decided to have one as an addition to our family. I've joined the board to learn more on their behavior, nutrition, training, etc. Below you will find a 7 wk old pic of Krypto, his daddy (white/red) , and mommy (fawn).
2u2u7uge.jpg
e6uvuzev.jpg
a5e5y9a3.jpg
agyzepa3.jpg
5u3u2uga.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome Welcome Welcome LOL soon you will be saying "owned by" instead of "owning" LOL....So happy you are here. Jump in and enjoy.

fastmatt613

Socks Don't Hold Pee.....Trust Me on This!
Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
Welcome! I remember the anticipation before I picked my little guy! I'm sure it will feel like forever until Wednesday but you will be so happy! Congrats!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: to EBN!!! Krypto is adorable...

OP
AceTheBathound
Jan 12, 2014
McAllen, TX
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
ACE (The Bathound)
Thanks again everyone for the welcome. Well my son (5yr old) is deciding to change his name to ACE (the bathound- batmans doggie). Lol..as you could see, we are into Superheroes :) I jumped the gun too fast...lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
AceTheBathound
Jan 12, 2014
McAllen, TX
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
ACE (The Bathound)
Well, it's set in stone. Name has changed to Ace (batmans dog) due to my sons favorite superheroes being batman :). Ace will be with us in 11 hrs!! Can't wait!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
:smileywelcome: to EBN...... Wow, is your and your family's life fixing to drastically change!! I totally agree with the statement, instead of "I Own" changed to "Owned by an EBD" lol enjoy the site, and don't hesitate to ask questions. :yes:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.