Good Bulldog vet in or close to Knoxville Tn?

Ladylowery2005

Jan 6, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Major Payne
New to this forum. hello everyone! I am looking to find a vet who is good with bulldogs either in or very close to Knoxville TN. The ones I have found are not very familiar with bulldogs. While I realize vet care is not cheap and don't expect it to be I don't want a vet who is all about the money. I am looking for one who genuinely loves the breed. Anyone have recommendations?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    237.9 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:

Deanna1489

Sep 14, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis
It is always great to see someone else from East Tennessee. However, I am afraid I can't help with a Knoxville vet. I would welcome the info though if you find one. We are located in Dayton, Tennessee which is almost between Chattanooga & Knoxville. I have been told there are two English Bulldog vets at Animal Clinic East on Gunbarrel Rd (near Hamilton Place Mall) in Chattanooga. Knock on wood we have never had an emergency, but that is probably where I would go if our bully ever had problems our local vet couldn't handle.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Sorry I'm an hour outside of Nashville, and I just got a name of a good bully vet there. Have you contacted your local bulldog club? They may have some recommendations for youā€¦

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
This one is on our member recommend list, not sure if that is near you. [MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION]. Tracey, any suggestions?

Animal Clinic Of Smithville
Dr Mark Burke
440 East Broad Street
Smithville, Tn. 37166

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I just wanted to say that Major is a cutie!! :welcome:

Bigd07

Jun 3, 2013
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Hunter
I got my boy from a breeder in tennessee and he went to my breeders vet to get his check up before his journey home to vermont. The place is in cleaveland called appalachian animal hospital

Sent from my PantechP8000 using Tapatalk 2

OP
Ladylowery2005

Ladylowery2005

Jan 6, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Major Payne
It is always great to see someone else from East Tennessee. However, I am afraid I can't help with a Knoxville vet. I would welcome the info though if you find one. We are located in Dayton, Tennessee which is almost between Chattanooga & Knoxville. I have been told there are two English Bulldog vets at Animal Clinic East on Gunbarrel Rd (near Hamilton Place Mall) in Chattanooga. Knock on wood we have never had an emergency, but that is probably where I would go if our bully ever had problems our local vet couldn't handle.

I am really looking for someone close who could be his normal vet. There's nothing wrong with him but I want to find a good one before an emergency comes up. Thanks for your help I might call them and see who they could recommend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Ladylowery2005

Ladylowery2005

Jan 6, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Major Payne
Sorry I'm an hour outside of Nashville, and I just got a name of a good bully vet there. Have you contacted your local bulldog club? They may have some recommendations for youā€¦

Good idea thanks

OP
Ladylowery2005

Ladylowery2005

Jan 6, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Major Payne
Update ... We found our vet !!!! Yay!! Tri county vet in Sevierville TN. They are awesome! Dr Biggs is great, all the staff is friendly, helpful and nice. They are very reasonably priced. They are not all about the money. They are about the animals. I am so glad I ran into someone who recommended them! Major just needed his shots an yearly exam but We were so comfortable with them.
ba7y4uhu.jpg

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.