Greeting from Malcolm and I!

ZuzuPebbles

Jan 6, 2014
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Malcolm
My husband and I adopted an 8 month old English Bulldog, Malcolm, about two weeks ago. His owner had passed away and he was in the care of his owner's caregiver. We don't have a lot of history on him but he is a very sweet boy that just needs some polish. :)

We also have two pugs, Iggy and Westley, who are still a little unsure of their new little (BIG!) brother, but seem to have no problem curling up with him on the sofa.

Looking forward to making some new bully friends and gathering lots of advice!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:welcome: to EBN, happy you found us! Thank you for adopting.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
:welcome2: Love the names your furkids have:) I also have a pug, she and Joey are the best of friends, I think they are joint by the hip sometimes, lol. And it's great that you're adopting:heart:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:yes:Welcome to EBN! It is wonderful of you to adopt Malcolm! And his name is great-seems to really blend with your other boys names!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello :welcome3: to EBN.... thank you for giving Malcolm a new loving home!!

look forward to seeing pictures of all your babies

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
:smileywelcome: to EBN and Thank you for giving Malcolm a new home, you will soon be owned by him, lol

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome! So glad to meet you and all the furkids!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and thanks for giving him a new home. Looking forward in seeing pics of him.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
:welcome: to EBN, Malcolm and Malcolm's mom! Happy that you've joined us here and we look forward to seeing pics of your bully who sounds like a sweetheart!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:welcome4:Hi and welcome to you and Malcolm and your brood. Thank you for adopting Malcolm and giving him a new home. I'm so glad you joined EBN, you will love it on here. Looking forward to seeing more of you on the site, and please share some pictures of Malcolm and your Furbabies. Whereabouts in Canada are you located? I live in Burlington, Ontario.

Last edited:
OP
Z

ZuzuPebbles

Jan 6, 2014
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Malcolm
:welcome4:Hi and welcome to you and Malcolm and your brood. Thank you for adopting Malcolm and giving him a new home. I'm so glad you joined EBN, you will love it on here. Looking forward to seeing more of you on the site, and please share some pictures of Malcolm and your Furbabies. Whereabouts in Canada are you located? I live in Burlington, Ontario.

Hey there fellow Canadian! I will definitely make sure to share lots of pics of the boys :). I live in Upper Sackville, Nova Scotia.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Cool, my husband was born in Halifax, and his mom was from Halifax. He has a lot of family in Truro and Halifax.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: to EBN!!! And Thank You for adopting that bully baby… can't wait to see pics!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.