Hello from Dozer and I

BuddercupKelly

Jan 5, 2014
Citrus County, FL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
I just registered to be on here and was told I should introduce myself. My name is Kelly and my bully is Dozer. He is a little over two and the love of my life. He is not my first bully. I had one before him and two I grew up with. I joined trying to find out what everyone feeds their bullies. Although he is only having a few issues I want to nip them in the bud.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
You've definitely found the right site!! Happy you found us. There's a whole section on foods in the forum section. :welcome:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:welcome4:Hi Kelly and welcome to you and Dozer. I also have a Bulldozer, but we call him Dozer for short. There are a few Dozers on here. You will love this site, lots of great information, and lots of great people to answer your questions, give you advice, and share their experiences. I also found this site while looking for a better quality food for my two guys, a lot of members, including me, feed their bullies Fromms Beef Frittata, but you can go on the Dog food and Nutrition Forum and read the ratings on the dog food brands. You want to feed your dog a food with a 4 to 6 Star rating. I hope to see more of you on here and please share your pictures of Dozer.

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
:smileywelcome: to EBN!!!! You have been great advice above, so nothing to add, except we would love to see some pics of Dozer :)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:hiii:Welcome to EBN!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: to EBN!!! We would love to see pics of Dozer, and please don't hesitate to ask questions… that is why we are here!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:hiya:

:welcome3: to EBN! Glad yu found us and hope to see picture of Dozer soon!

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Welcome Kelly and Dozer. I too had a Bulldozer (Dozer) who is now guarding heavens gates. You'll love the wealth of information on this site!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.