newbie!

sews4dogs

Dec 25, 2013
currently, NC, but moving back to Lake Orion, MI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willy (Det BD res) Rose (via my vet) from NC
Hi! I'm Kerry. Although we don't currently share our home with a Bulldog, we are not strangers to them. We adopted our first Bully from George Cromer from Detroit Bulldog Rescue around 1996. His name was Willy and he was with us for 5 more wonderful years. He was 5 when he came to us, pretty much a 'special needs' boy with some fierce issues with men, in general, YOUNG men, in particular. Then there was Rose, through a private rescue/adoption via my vet in NC. we lost Rose in June to osteosarcoma in her jaw. She was the sweetest Bully-girl and so badly missed. We are now moving back to Lake Orion, MI as soon as we can sell here. We have 2 Retired Racing Greyhounds and a Boston Terrier (all rescued). When we get home we want another Bully. We miss all the slobber, 'schmutz,' and snoring. Greyhounds can leave 'hundschmutz,' but not NEARLY enough!:D And the Boston only passes gas. Thank you for reading .

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Hi Kerry! That's so awesome that you are thinking of adding another bully to your family. Your previous ones sounded like such love-bugs, which bulldogs are!

:welcome2:

ebdlover

Dec 19, 2013
Oxford, MI
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
Hi Kerry! I just got my first bulldog 2 weeks ago. I live in Oxford!!! I took her to Orion Oaks Dog Park today for the first time and she wasn't having any part of it. :fie: Maybe we will see you around with your new bully when you move back to MI!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Welcome! So what is "schmutz"? I keep on thinking its drool, but you've mentioned that one before it. Curious minds want to know! :yes:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome! Glad you joined us, and I'm looking forward to meeting your future bully. Would love to see your other fur kids too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:hiya: :welcome3: to EBN! Thank you so much for supporting rescue bbaies and giving them loving homes.

Best of luck in your home sale and move.... and glad you found us to share your Bully experience and new baby once you get him/her.

Members online

No members online now.