Greetings from Georgia!!

Alisha

Dec 26, 2013
Alpharetta, GA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lou Ferrigno
hey there!! I just joined the site... not sure why it took so long as i have been reading the forums for the past year and half.. LOL

I am located in Alpharetta, GA (just north of Atlanta. My boyfriend and I are from Seattle WA originally and just moved to GA! We are hoping to find some Bullie friends as well as people friends for ourselves! :)

Our Bully Child is Mr. Lou Ferrigno he just had his birthday a couple weeks ago and he needs some friends!! 5.jpg

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
:welcome3: Alisha and Mr Lou Ferrigno!! Since you have been reading for a year and a half, just jump right in and enjoy, and as you know we ALL love pictures!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome and glad you decided to join. I like the pic of your baby, he is a silly boy. :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Well it's about time Alisha! I cannot believe you deprived us of your presence and sharing pics of your boy for so long! Shame on you! :tapfoot:

:lmao: :tease:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Happy you joined up, he sure is a handsome guy!! :welcome:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:hiii: Lou and Alisha! Welcome to EBN. Lou is a cutie! He will turn into a HULK!!!!

Dana F

Jul 30, 2013
Macon, Illinois
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Petey Pete AKA "Stinky Pete"
Glad you joined and welcome. You've come to the right place to make friends and to learn about our bullies. Give Mr Lou a big hug from Stinky.

sstewart2010

Dec 10, 2012
Garden City, Michigan, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Leroy
Welcome to EBN! I did the same thing as you (read the forums and stuff for a few months and then finally joined) not sure what took me so long as everyone on here has been really nice and helpful! Great pic of your bully by the way, it literally made me lol :D

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
:welcome3:

I'm close to Seattle! Closer to Tacoma.....Orting to be exact! There is so much to do on here! I'm glad you decided to join!

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:hiya: Alisha!! :welcome3: (offically) to EBN.... so happy you decided to join us.

Lou looks awlfully comfortable in that photo!

OP
Alisha

Alisha

Dec 26, 2013
Alpharetta, GA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lou Ferrigno
oh yes he is!! we primarily bought one cause they are funny and lazy... Lou is deff not a lzy dog! he has an outrageous amount of energy!! but we enjoy ;) hes just deff not the lazy bulldog we thought we would be buying hahaha

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.