Alisha

Alisha

Dec 26, 2013
Alpharetta, GA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lou Ferrigno
i know its awful!! i have always come here when i had questions about why is my bulldog doing this or that or my bulldog has this.... i know theyre like no other dog out there but i just never joined. and I just started recently volunteering for a bulldog rescue group out here and thought i might as well join an online community and maybe could learn new things and maybe find some local friends :)

Beautiful Berry

Apr 28, 2013
Melbourne
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Berry R.I.P
Great picture all his bedding outside his house and sleeping upside down the Hulk must be a funny Bully! Welcome!!

OP
Alisha

Alisha

Dec 26, 2013
Alpharetta, GA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lou Ferrigno
Great picture all his bedding outside his house and sleeping upside down the Hulk must be a funny Bully! Welcome!!

thanks!! yea he doesnt like alot of fluff in his kennel... i think he gets too hot.. but outside of his kennel he loves all things fluffy!! haha Lou is such a HAM!! he is truly my perfect dog!!!

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
:smileywelcome: Aisha and Mr. Lou! I did the same thing...lol ...I followed and read for months before I joined, but I'm so glad I did! This s a great site w great info and even greater ppl! :) oh, and happy belated birthday to Mr Lou too!

OP
Alisha

Alisha

Dec 26, 2013
Alpharetta, GA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lou Ferrigno
thanks! and yes he gets comfortable anywhere hes not allowed! whether it be the clean clothes on the couch to be folded or our freshly made and clean bed! haha we finally got him trained to sleep on his bed unless hes invited :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online