OP
satch1151

satch1151

Dec 18, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rambo
I figured that the lady with the book was a little overboard. When we got the jacks people said oh they hate kids. Really hmm mine don't. Rambo is from a good breader he already knows to go to the back door to go outside. He sits by it and waits. I have more pics to post of him. And here is something else I learned. You can not take them anywhere without someone going. OMG he is so cute can I pet him lol Bulldogs are like the sun everything gravitates to them lol

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:welcome3:Hi and welcome to you and Rambo. I'm so glad you joined EBN, you will love this site, so many great people on here, who are always ready to share their advice and experiences, and a lot of great information. I look forward to seeing more of you on here, and lots more pictures of your baby.

asimpson

Jun 20, 2011
Edgewood, Kentucky
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cassius aka "Cash"
This is my first English Bulldog. I wanted one for a very long time so I found a very nice lady that let me male payments and even take him home early for Christmas. This is Rambo he is 12 weeks old.

How ADORABULL....
I purchased my first bulldog almost 3 years ago and he has been a joy to our family since I picked his little butt up at eight weeks. I couldn't imagine life without our baby Cassius.
They grow up fast, so take lots of pictures to show off your bundle of joy. He will be a bigger baby with the snap of your fingers.
Glad you joined the site :) Take care and have a wonderful Christmas. You got the best present of all-- your bulldog :excited:

J

joshray

We just got our first bulldog too. Charlie is only 9 weeks old, and I'm hoping he figures out how to stand at the back door by the time he's 12 weeks.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
We just got our first bulldog too. Charlie is only 9 weeks old, and I'm hoping he figures out how to stand at the back door by the time he's 12 weeks.

You may get lucky but you may not as well. If you follow the mantra around here he will get it sooner rather than later but it is a lot of hard work and nights with a lot less sleep. Take him out every 2 hours day and night. After playing napping and eating as well. Following this will help as pup can generally only hold it for 1 hour per month of age and as they get older the longer between outings.

emilyrenee321

Dec 26, 2013
I kept bugging my husband for a baby, so he went and did some research and decided to get me a english bulldog. I was happy with that choice and decided I would start bugging in another year for a baby. Tank (my english bulldog) was such a handful And I was about to get rid of him if he didn't get out of his puppy stage fast! All the chewing and pooping and cleaning up after him was something I had to get used to.. Now he is 8 months old and he is my baby and I love him to death and NEVER could get rid of him, even when he runs full force to jump on me from across the room. Oh and did I mention I was 8 months pregnant.. Lol. So I will have two baby's (super excited).. I should tell you though when I came home today from work he had tore up my brand new rug!! It takes a very special person to own a english bulldog. I would never own another dog though.
a4eba7ab.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J

joshray

You may get lucky but you may not as well. If you follow the mantra around here he will get it sooner rather than later but it is a lot of hard work and nights with a lot less sleep. Take him out every 2 hours day and night. After playing napping and eating as well. Following this will help as pup can generally only hold it for 1 hour per month of age and as they get older the longer between outings.

We've been trying to stick to this routine, except for the nights - he has made it through the nights without any problems as long as we let him out around 11-12 before we go to bed. We've also tried to keep him in our laundry room when no one can watch him. It has tile floors and nothing he can damage so it's become his little den. He has some toys and blankets in there, and just curls right up on his bed when I take him in. It keeps him out of trouble (eating shoes, cords, wrappers, tablets, crayons, and anything else my kids leave on the ground) when we can't give him all of our attention.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
We've been trying to stick to this routine, except for the nights - he has made it through the nights without any problems as long as we let him out around 11-12 before we go to bed. We've also tried to keep him in our laundry room when no one can watch him. It has tile floors and nothing he can damage so it's become his little den. He has some toys and blankets in there, and just curls right up on his bed when I take him in. It keeps him out of trouble (eating shoes, cords, wrappers, tablets, crayons, and anything else my kids leave on the ground) when we can't give him all of our attention.

Thats good. We got lucky as well and by 12 weeks Harlea was sleeping tbrough the night. Be careful when he is in the laundry room. He may not be able to get to cords and stuff but bullies like to eat just about anything and there are stories on here about them eating door molding, doors and sheetrock. :)

chrisDXT

Jul 29, 2013
I kept bugging my husband for a baby, so he went and did some research and decided to get me a english bulldog. I was happy with that choice and decided I would start bugging in another year for a baby. Tank (my english bulldog) was such a handful And I was about to get rid of him if he didn't get out of his puppy stage fast! All the chewing and pooping and cleaning up after him was something I had to get used to.. Now he is 8 months old and he is my baby and I love him to death and NEVER could get rid of him, even when he runs full force to jump on me from across the room. Oh and did I mention I was 8 months pregnant.. Lol. So I will have two baby's (super excited).. I should tell you though when I came home today from work he had tore up my brand new rug!! It takes a very special person to own a english bulldog. I would never own another dog though.
a4eba7ab.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388449792.614728.jpg
An here is our bundle of joy now climbing on his mom LoL

2013 obsession lethal force 2
2009 elite GT500

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.